Merck KGB

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2014 at 3:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need to follow-up in the detection / illumination and concentrated outing of the 15s to save our jobs. Don't hesitate to bring them into management's focus.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a head of you, I sent in two names over the weekend. We must proactively save our families. Screw the 15 s and all like them.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make no mistake, these 15s and other slothful performers are a direct threat to your families financial survival. Turn them in. Make it a Holiday priority!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did one better. I turned in a manager that has been a 15er since he came on board.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

? Question. I have counterparts that aren't 15 ers and do work. However, they are truly stupid and don't belong in a role selling medicine. They are always ranked low and coast along year after year. Can't we just cattle call all the reps and weed them out "live". This would be like a day at the Olympics in front of the exec team, rapid fire detailing, testing and science. Our model has two types now, the brilliant and the dipshits. We would have a ceremony at the end and winners get medals while losers get walking papers. I'm talking turn in your fleet keys on the spot. Let the opening ceremonies begin!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bravo, a great idea to ratchet up the pressure while putting pressure on the nonworthy. Clean out the ranks. Give no sympathy. Viva le Merck!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be privy to info as opening ceremonies WILL begin this January. There are Januvia reps out there that launched the drug and cannnot answer basic label questions.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people sound like Senator McCarthy and the red scare. Or like the 'good' residents of Salem back in 1692.

The truth is this, and you all know it, selling to physicians is now but a minor part of the process. The reality is all about getting pricing, reimbursement and formulary status, enabling the former.

Pharma sales is going the way of the milk man. I'm not happy about it - but it is the truth.

Whether you are a '15 or a '50.

Think about what you'd like to do now and start planning your transition. Consider the future one of opportunity.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest