30 60 90 day plan

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2015 at 9:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What type of information do I need to put into a 30 60 and 90 day plan? Thanks for your help

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Made up account strategy bullsh!t. Keep in mind this account plan stuff is borderline policy 1a and 1b violations but management doesn't care. They want to know you created these waste of time plans but they never actually want to read them or keep them. The infamous DCO, Thomas L. Lyon III emphasizes these 30, 60, 90 day plans.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find these plans very useful in running you out of the company. You are given 90 days by HR to correct dysfunctional activities and improve sales. So, after 90 days bye bye all above board.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So maybe the best 90 plan would be to update resume, linkedin profiles and start searching sites like Indeed.com?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The competence and past record of laziness, sloth, larceny, educational patheticness could not compensate for a 180 day plan for most of you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the same sad troll from the "Merck KGB" and "Scums and Bums" threads. Your personal life is just a pathetic tragedy. I am so grateful not to be you. Anyone who has a friendship with you truly hit their bottom and needs counseling just like you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you're the Jackass that stalks them
    You sound like a 1st class Pussy
    You need a good beating and I'll give it to you !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll be your Huckleberry!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That "sad troll" has a firm grasp on reality. Let me guess---you are probably one of the dumbasses who believes he'll still be employed here two years from now?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you can't help but respond to yourself. Pathetic.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bullshit they want to hear. Just tell them by the end of 90 days you will have had 2 lunches in every office in your territory.