AZ or Actavis or GSK?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 2, 2014 at 8:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who will we buy? AZ probably best choice but can Pfizer afford them? I'm betting on Actavis to help the pipeline. Any other opinions out there? Who do you bet on and why? Everything's way to quiet out there....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Opinion?

It is time to leave pharma!

Pfizer's perpetual need to purchase other companies only demonstrates Pfizer's lack of innovation and ability growing internally.

What do these other companies truly have that will SAVE Pfizer?!

Not very stable...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another run at AZ coming!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ better pipeline but mixed future earnings. GSK still helps with tax inversion. Acts is much less expensive than AZ. We will make bid for AZ. AZ will accept if it's a knockout offer. So, was that the correct answer? Do I get to go home and collect $200 for replying?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phizaseneca is coming.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We'll know by Nov 26th. Until then don't bother posting these types of questions as it's USELESS! Relax and be patient, my son. And GET TO WORK. Guess I should, too.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares? Obviously no one. Yeah, you'd better get back to selling.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should care. If Pfizer avoids paying their fair share of taxes then all of us will be paying for that in some way. Oh, you hadn't figured that out??? Natural selection at work.....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All bets on AZ!!!! Yeah, another big pharma merger!!! Yet it's been eerily quiet on both sides so far. Agree w previous post, waiting until the full 6month cooling off period ends. So around Thanksgiving?