Dear Pfizer

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2014 at 4:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Pfizer,
    Please, please, pretty please, with sugar on top, buy Actavis. I need to cash out my equity so I can move on from this clown show. Will be checking the news every ten minutes between now and Monday AM.
    Thank you

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why?

WHAT products does ACTAVIS have that are very ACTIVE in the industry? The pipeline? The future? Not much!

Pfizer's acquisition of has-been companies has been the norm, since there has not been a Pfizer pipleline. Buy these companies to run with what patent life is left.

With Generics?! What would be the fit?!

Move on!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

....generics are the future and Pfizer is smart to utilize its size to take over generics as well. what new innovative product will come out that needs the current drove of reps to promote it? if someone was an actual leader in Pfe they would see that there are too many cooks in the kitchen with our growth product (Eliquis). we are literally on top of each other out here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey shut up already or we will be out of work. it is absolutely comical how many people there are calling on the same docs for a few of our products. Why is the IS team even still around? Same could be said for Eliquis evidently.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly.

Generics do not need promotion, as the insurance companies, PBMs, etc. push them. Highly paid generic sales reps not needed!

The gravy train is over with pharma! Start looking @ Plan B.