Uceris

Discussion in 'Santarus' started by Anonymous, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is there any upside to working for this company? My friend interviewed with this company and was really excited and then I did the research on the company and it looked really weak on paper. Their big diabetes medication had increased sales due to a lawsuit they won, Uceris is not going anywhere other than making up a little revenue from their other generic brands. Anyway she took the job. It looks like a paycheck for a short period of time

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock is taking a dive today. Opened at 11.82, already down to 11.13 in fairly high trading.
    Looks like a sale off is taking place today.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought it looked pretty likely that Uceris would be approved Wednesday and I'd be starting a new job on Friday. Now I'm not so sure... I just read an article that pretty much said it'll be like flipping a coin... And his bet is on receiving a Complete Response Letter (vs approval). If that happens, it will be very disappointing.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dutch regulatory authority rejects Cortiment (Cosmo/Ferring) for Ulcerative Colitis - 11-Aug-2012
    HIVCosmo Pharmaceuticals received a communication from the Dutch Regulatory Agency (MEB) declining the approval of Cortiment(budesonide with MMX technology), indi*ca*ted for the induction of remission in patients with active, mild to moderate Ulce*ra*tive Colitis. The reasons given for the decline were on the grounds of clinical relevance. Cosmo is awaiting the formal letter to get full disclosure of the reasons for this decision. Santarus has filed the drug as Uceris at the FDA. Ferring have ROW rights licensed from Cosmo except for the US and Japan.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dutch regulatory authority rejects Cortiment (Cosmo/Ferring) for Ulcerative Colitis - 11-Aug-2012
    HIVCosmo Pharmaceuticals received a communication from the Dutch Regulatory Agency (MEB) declining the approval of Cortiment(budesonide with MMX technology), indi*ca*ted for the induction of remission in patients with active, mild to moderate Ulce*ra*tive Colitis. The reasons given for the decline were on the grounds of clinical relevance. Cosmo is awaiting the formal letter to get full disclosure of the reasons for this decision. Santarus has filed the drug as Uceris at the FDA. Ferring have ROW rights licensed from Cosmo except for the US and Japan.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take the job and make the best of it. Their medications are really pathetic. No added value. Guess ill just flatter them with my beauty and talk about the Niners. This company is a stepping stone and the pharmaceutical industry is kicking up. Hey, Santaris people where are the posts on how hour company is going to survive. Stock opions worth shit they offer u guys. Let me guess the moran biy will comment that they passed me over for the job. Guess what i took a better job with a brighter future and it pays twenty grand more a year on bAse salary.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very nervous about the health of this company. How much longer can you sell against a free generic?? Docs only RX because they like the rep. Will Uceris be enough???

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Will Uceris be enough?"... Uceris may not even get approved!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually it IS approved!!!!! News just posted!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From the Santarus statement of Approval
    About Ulcerative Colitis
    Ulcerative colitis is a form of chronic inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) that produces inflammation and ulcers along the inside of the colon, which can interfere with the normal function of the colon. The disease typically starts to manifest in patients as young adults. Ulcerative colitis is an intermittent disease with periods of exacerbated symptoms, or flares, and periods that are relatively symptom-free. Although the symptoms of ulcerative colitis may resolve without treatment, the disease usually requires medication to go into remission. According to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, as many as 700,000 people in the U.S. suffer from ulcerative colitis.

So exactly what percentage of these 700,000 people does Santarus hope to get doctors to write a prescription for?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YESS! Approved! pretty happy

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Takeda will kick your ass when their new UC drug is approved

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both ulcerative colitis medication, but will be used at different times in the treatment paradigm. There will be plenty of room for Uceris To generate good revenue

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EXACTLY!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest