My Plan B------> Real Estate

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2014 at 3:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A guy called Dave Ramsey the other night in medical sales makes $200,000; wife stays at home. That is where the $ is not pharma.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I just built a 6 unit building all cash and drained my 401k to do it. No debt and making 525 per room every month. Details: 36 and been with big P for 9 years.

Go for BROKE

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome. Leverage the equity and buy your next building. Your young - don't stop.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only Big P that you were with for 9 years, looms behind a zipper ! Dream On Poser You don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure you did! Well maybe in downtown Detroit , let me know how that goes

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are your tenants Elvis? The Tooth Fairy? Bigfoot? Jimmy Hoffa? Your Inbred Relatives ? You couldn't afford a LEGO toy Let alone New Construction.You poser troll slugs are relentless on here

OMG WHAT LOSERS !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's funny how many reps can't understand how this job is the best way to start your own business. Free time, 6 figure income, company car. If you don't believe this guy could build a 6 unit building and make some money you definitely have no idea what other reps have built. If I told you what I built on Pfizer time you wouldn't believe me.

Advice: Never become a manager or move inside. Use the free time everyday to running a side business. Utilize company resources - car. Always stay in the middle of the pack. If you get laid off run your business more efficiently.

Anyone who is doing this or will do this in 2015 jut remember the ones who ridicule you are the ones who don't understand.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What you built on Pfizer time was ticket right out the door! Good Luck Loser !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One more important fact about real estate whether you purchase it as an investment or sell it: there are a ton of write-offs.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you use Pfizer time to make $24,000 a month, every month for the rest of your life?

Or would you work for Pfizer 40 hours a week and one day get laid off and your next job you make $60k a year.

You all who think it is wrong to use Pfizer time are entitled to your opinion. I don't care what Pfizer or you think. All I know is my assets are large, and my cash flow is consistent. FREEDOM is what I have achieved.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No actually there really are not many write offs ... Biggest misconception out there..

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Closing costs, mortgage interest, depreciation, expenses (repairs-supplies)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All sorts of tax write offs too !

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true, but you can hire a good management company and not have any headaches.

Downsize your lifestyle and you can get rich quick!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You kidding me! this job begs for you to have a side job. Think about it. You spend probably 20% of you day actually speaking to doctors and 80% alone in your free car. That 4 to 6 hours a day of free time. I do job recruiting for my uncle during the day. I ride his connections and search for applicants to place into federal positions. I make 10 to 20% commission on their salaries if I place them and I can make all my calls from the car during the day.

I'm insulated from layoffs worry and try to be middle of the road on my numbers. I watch my colleagues stress out about layoffs and I play my part. In reality I'm coasting, paying down debt on my rental properties and waiting to join the 1% and travel the world with my wife and kids.

Also, don't underestimate how much a stay at home spouse can help you fill in "gaps" in your day when you can't accomplish all your second job duties. She can make some calls and send emails. It's teamwork all the way.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey whats the update with the poster that bought an entire block of detroit houses? If you are out there and want to talk about it I have been waiting to hear back from you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's currently gettin gang banged by crack heads in the basement of one of his investment properties.. After which he will be turned out to the streets by his new pimp " pepper jack" ...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice thread.. I'm in my early 30's and want to start investing in stock. I'm single, no spouse, no kids. I have 2 properties I rent out but I want to get into stocks now. Something stable w good potential, if theres such thing. I don't mind leaving my money in stocks for 10 yrs or so or more. I have enough savings. Real estate is good however I want to branch out n have something more liquid.

Do any of the senior reps here have any suggestions on potentially good stocks to purchase right now. Thanks in advance!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to get professional financial advice, not cafepharma. With rental properties suggestions/ideas can safely be shared and if they work in your area great. Stocks is too risky to ask someone where to invest who you do not know their background.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's your native language? Just curious...