why is it when you are severed all your work friends and colleagues disappear?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2014 at 6:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe, just maybe, you were one of those who were considered a backstabber, or just an oddball, whom your colleagues had to be fake nice to because the job forces them to behave professionally? Especially in Pfizer with its huge "team" and "Pfizer Pfamily" push the last couple of years. Nobody will give straight talk to the oddball because they don't want to hurt their feelings or create unnecessary animosity from them.

Because this anonymous, I will give you some more straight talk as have all others who have posted.
    I am leaning towards the "oddball" because IMO, only an oddball would' ve started this thread and have no idea why it is what it is.

My advice - learn from this and become more normal, if that's even possible at this late stage in your life.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like the oddball.l. No I was the one who worked everyday and didn't waste my time withe the bullshit kissy-ass with my phoney "colleagues"
    Come to think of it I WAS the oddball! So be it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's like a college class. You'll know most of the people, a few you will consider friends but once you re out of there, only one or two will remain as such.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right...Fuck them all.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got let go---I am last weeks news. It is kind of sad, but after 26 years I do still keep in touch with a few people. Life goes on....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right! Their loss. It goes two ways. I keep in touch with two or three of my former colleagues, screw the rest who I never liked anyway. The sad thing is these people are from my legacy company that Pfizer dismantled. The Pfizer tribe were all self serving, arrogant assholes who would screw their own others to reach the PFE Dream of being in management. Shitty people who deserve what they're getting. They and Pfizer will soon be on the heap of former companies dismantled by greed.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know why Pfizer is hiring Professional Healthcare Representatives, GIP BU, in some areas? e.g. KY What is the product and/or disease state?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here- friends with people from my legacy company (even ones who didn't make it over when we were bought). Kind of interesting that all the L-Pfizer people turned out to be As*holes.