Institutional Sales

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2014 at 10:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is an opening in my territory coming up. It was previously open for two weeks and no one who applied is qualified so it is going to be reposted. Is there something going on with this division that I don't know about? I understand that it is safe for at least 2 years. Otherwise, no one is safe after that.
    ALSO, what qualifications are they looking for? Sounds like they are very picky.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hilarious. No one applies because it is too hard of a job. even if you did get it, you will be an outcast for the rest of your career. also, this division has been reducing headcount through attrition for the past 4 years in anticipation of folding at some point. Once Zyvox goes bye-bye there will be little need for as many people as there are now. I get that there needs to be a presence in the hospital space, but the footprint that we have is ridiculous. This is a product of decision makers in PFE that are trying to justify their own jobs. The constant removal of traditional IS leadership should be a clue that an integration will occur at some point.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a much harder job. Think it thru and get some local feedback.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really need an institution if you think there is a future in pharma!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

institutional reps are only as valuable as products sold in institutions. Look at your pipeline. That will tell you what to do.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well said. We are screwed