I hate Pfizer and the managers that run it

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that clear to everyone out there? The management team is a big joke.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From another post that is very appropriate.....
    This is the first post that truly covers the essence of Pfizer....image/perception is all that matters. Take all the credit, none of the blame. Do what you're told; Say what you're told to say. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT think for yourself EVER.
    This company was built on the acquisitions it made, NOT on it's own R&D....products that were discovered, pre-sold, Lipitor, Celebrex, to name two multi-billion dollar products, are what made Pfizer after penicillin.

Pfizer was, is, and always will be a house of cards

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't Apple only as good as its next Iphone or Ipad? Pfizer has patent protection for a decade on its products. Life-cycle of Apple products is measured in weeks. Isn't that a house of cards? The penultimate house of cards in fact.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot! Apple didn't get any of it's successful products by having to buy other companies who were more successful than them. They created the Iphone and Ipad in-house based upon in-house talent. Pfizer can never claim the same. They could have been as successful as Apple but a complete absence of talented leadership meant we have wasted 50 billion dollars since 1999 - you can thank Bill Steere for his abysmal choice of CEOs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the waste and poor selection of R&D talent. But, just about any US company can seriously decline or fold given 18 months of poor management. It might happen to Apple with the passing of Jobs. If the pharm. industry didn't have the market protection that it has, things would be much, much worse. My point might actually reinforce your point above. Finally, I am not an idiot, my mom had me tested.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you hate management that much, why would you stay?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not so. Besides, Who gives a shit about Apple!

The reason Apple's product life-cycle is measured in weeks is because of all the simple-minded nerds who think new means improved, and have to have the newest,bestest, fastest, smallest, largest, in betweenist, etc. regardless of improved or not. Apple, and all tech companies feed on this stupidity and naivete and get rich doing it. Not a house of cards, but a house of steel and concrete with the fools who buy their smoke and mirrors as their foundation.

Pfizer has patent protection on the products that already HAD patent protection before they bought them...and where are they? Most end up in the shitter.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They hate you too...but they need you..at least in the short term.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those New Yorkers really do hate and despise the rest of us........

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pension, health insurance. that's it. i would stay for no other reason @ this shit hole.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes they do...the New York office is filled with lawyers that look down on the rest of us....I hate lawyers...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. My joke of a manager just resigned. he gets it. we think he is a tool and there is no respect for him. See ya KN. You are correct, you were terrible as a rep and as a manager even worse. Good luck in Finance.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad. Truly sad.

That's it?

There IS more to life than a pension and health insurance.

Enjoy life...Pfizer-less, if you hate it that much!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

judgemental prick.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep Pfizer managers are some of the worst in the entire pharmaceutical industry - bad reputation. All their reps act like they like them to their face and talk about them behind their back. Interesting point is that if this were a low paying job, you guys would not put up with those worthless snakes that are managing you. Interesting what people will endure for money. It's like prostitution. How low will you go for money? How much verbal abuse will you take?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. 125 k, benes, car, work two,maybe thre days a week, bull shit my clueless manager; what more can yo ask for? I'll ride this gravy train until it derails and move on,
    Pfizer managers are a joke, ass-kissing jerks who couldn't find their asses with a GPS.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so lazy!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problems at Pfizer to all the way to the top -
    They want a bunch of sheep and no one with any life/integrity.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company is filled with and controlled by a bunch of lawyers...We are doomed to failure unless that changes