What happened to 11%?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 26, 2014 at 3:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's obvious you are a "wacko". I don't recall working with any lefty commies at Wyeth. Unless you were a premarin pusher. They had a bunch of weirdos over there.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

jack shit

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get out of the industry and stop whining like a baby!You reps brag about how little you do and how well you get paid. You're all losing business and accounts left and right.You actually think this gravy train you call work would last ? Produce or hit the bricks ! Stop bitching it won't help the situation Wait let me get you all a box of tissues !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You haven't been getting any sex lately, have you?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Darn shame PFE lets some of the best DM's go. I know one in W. that was HOF and he was by far the hardest, most dedicated DM's I have worked for. He was in the field coaching, he looked for opportunities, he inspired me, bottom line he truly cared. Most of all, every rep that worked for him LOVED him. It's no wonder he won HOF! Not his fault he had the toughest District in the State were his top 2 payers were managed medicaid plans. A true professional and leader who will likely go on to bigger and better things elsewhere!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we are talking about the same person. He is a CLASS ACT! A true professional who was respected by many physicians, reps (inc competitors) and staff at offices. Many seemed to know him by name since he actually works with us. He is not a drive by DM and most of his direct reports enjoyed being in the field with him because he brought value. Can't say that about many other bosses.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I'am just ask your momma

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM brings no value. He's a pain in the ass, gets pushy with my docs and none of my customers like him.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do well and win and get a higher salary. Do that a few times, and become a "higher paid" rep/DM. Get cut as a cost savings while the people who never win anything are kept because they don't cost as much money as you do.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone taking a DM job now is an idiot. It was always the worst job in the industry and now it's the least secure. Not worth the small pay increase and reduced bonus that comes with it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last Post
    Genius