Trying overcoming this objection

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2014 at 6:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So why don't all the libtards pool their vast wealth and start a drug manufacturing company or buy one and sell their drugs at foreign prices?

Until then, they can shove it up their 'COLLECTIVE' ASSES!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

list of the 66 meds
    http://freepdfhosting.com/3e07c76294.pdf

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing they need to do is put a prior auth in place and/or step therapy with two failures first before your drug gets considered, and it might as we'll be dropped. With the time constraints on physicians, who's got time for all this crap to get a drug prescribed. Prescribing is pretty much out of the control of physicians now and in the hands of third parties. Even if they cover your drug and put it on tier 3 or tier 4 with a $50 copay, or God forbid a 50% copay.....who's going to pay for your drug. Unfortunately, most patients don't even want to pay $10 for a brand if a generic is $5 or free. You know that's the case most of the time. Unless you have a truly innovative drug, worthy of the outrageous prices we charge these days, it's not going to be easy to be prescribed and FILLED.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Xeljanz? Wow, this one will hurt.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally someone with a brain! Thank you. Reality bites and all the money in the world isn't going to change it. Socialized medicine is coming soon and believe what you want, but with the cost of healthcare in the US it has to come. Too many freeloaders on Medicaid, too many immigrants flooding our borders, too many drs trying to be millionaires, and too many taxes on all to keep our system afloat. Stats show that despite all our expenditures, we still rank in the middle of the pack re: quality and outcomes. Proof that money doesn't buy quality.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke! Quality and outcomes?

they are designed and judged by those who want to fuck the US healthcare system.

Don't believe it! The US still has the best medical care but the enemies within are doing a good job destroying it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

45,000 people in the USA die each year because they don't have access to quality healthcare. Oh wait, none of them are Republicans so they DON"T COUNT.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

America is for the rich. Always has been. Always will be. Everyone else is there to do all the work at the lowest possible cost. Only the rich are entitled to healthcare.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know why Pfizer is hiring Professional Healthcare Representatives, GIP BU, in some areas? e.g. KY What is the product and/or disease state?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't everyone have healthcare with Obamacare now? Even if you don't have insurance you can go to ANY hospital and they have to treat you (even if you are here illegally). My brother in law has excellent insurance-he is diabetic, smokes like a fiend, drinks regular soda and uses sugar for his coffee. He eats cake, pastries, candy, etc, bottom line-doesn't take care of himself. If he dies tomorrow is it because healthcare/insurance in this country is terrible?? I worked in some of the worst neighborhoods in the city. Everyone had Medicaid and had healthcare. They didn't exactly take care of themselves very well either. There is only so much healthcare can do for you my friend.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone wants to be rich. Instead of dragging down the ones who have $$ why not bring up the ones who need more its a win win.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah, the usual Conservative half-truths.

Hospitals are only required to provide EMERGENCY treatment to everyone. That means they don't let you die but anything beyond that only gets done if you have coverage. No insurance - no further treatment.

10 seconds of searching on the web would tell you that 44 million Americans are uninsured, and eight out of ten of these are workers or their dependents. These are the working poor who don't usually qualify for Medicaid. I know some of these people. They're praying they don't get sick or they are living with their untreated health problems.

Your brother-in-law is an idiot. He's the kind of person who feels he's entitled to the best healthcare available but doesn't believe anyone else deserves it. I'll bet he's rabidly against Obamacare. A typical Conservative.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love this debate. Yes, you can do to any hospital ER and cost the healthcare system thousands of dollars but we can't pay for basic primary care that will save us those thousands.

I believe in a level playing field. Down with welfare! (of any kind). Oil industry, sorry, no more subsidies, you freeloaders! It amazes me how the business types want all sorts of incentives for free but don't want to think about helping others.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why the hell are they uninsured with Obamacare out there?? Obamacare was invented to provide insurance for people like this. I will tell you why they didn't sign up for it, is because they are too damn lazy and cheap to do it! They prefer to spend money on their nails, $150 tennis shoes, cigs and cellphones instead of their own damn health care. Years ago, I actually witnessed a medicaid patient bitching at the pharmacy counter about her $0.50 copay!! She had a cellphone and 1" long nails!

These are the kind of slugs that drain our economy! You know the kind, the assholes you saw climbing through the storefront windows looting in Ferguson!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If one herkis enough to indict an entire population (the long-nailed Medicaid miscreant who symbolizes everyone on Medicaid), everyone who looks like you would be labeled an jerk.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked in very high Medicaid population areas for over 25 years. The amount of abuse by patients AND the doctors/healthcare providers has to be seen to be believed. Yes it's a good program to take care of people who truly need it. But the other side of the coin is that the abuse of the system is so rampant and extreme it's not even funny. I should write a book about what I have witnessed in my career. Oh BTW- also profited by it by getting docs to RX my expensive drugs rather than generics.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I don't think this person would be labeled a "jerk", just someone who is disgusted with the behavior in Ferguson. First of all, the looters could care less about what happened to Brown. 99% of them knew 0 facts of the case. They just wanted to steal, plain and simple. The store owners just have sat in the stores with shotguns and dropped about 20 of them, and the whole thing would have been over in an instant!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. These scumbags are parasites who blame racism for their stupidity, laziness, and lack of any moral fiber. Everything in America is becoming racist when people don't get what that want. Ever try earning it? Nah, would take away from leisure time.
    Let's just open up the borders and let them all in and sooner or later, taxpayers will revolt.
    Stop the public welfare. Get a job or starve. Their answer to that is riot and loot. Ferguson is just a smokescreen. No one deserves to die for a minor crime, but instead of constructive measures, rioting and looting prevail.