Are we buying BMS ?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 14, 2014 at 4:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon , are we buying them or what ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, we are. Will be announced the week of Dec22 with target close by Mar31. We will suck the life out of another company, run off their independent thinkers, their innovators and their sales stars and we will keep the herd who knows how to play the HR games and slack off, crying bias if anything goes wrong. We kill everything we touch.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that Pfizer is looking at Actavis and then going after AZN again. They really want a foreign merger because of all the overseas cash.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ is gone. To much cash and with US treasury obstacles it won't be worth it. The deal has lost it's real value when it didn't happen this summer. BMS is a strong possibility as is Mylan. Ian is looking for easy acquisitions. AZ presents to many issues with the governments both here and in the UK and the price tag would probably be to high. We offered 118 billion last time. AZ probably won't even talk for anything less than 125 billion or more. We could get BMS and Actavis for about the same total price.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel bad for all the former Pfizer Pfucks who went to BMS and will now be shit canned again after big blue gets their hands on them. Run as far away from pharma as you can!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess or do you know? I doubt those dates are true

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry BMS is not for sale... It's truly sad how desperate pfizer Has become.. Like a crack head junkie looking for one last fix.. The desperate has been washed up junkie pfizer begging and begging for other companies... It's sad and pathetic... When BMS and others reject your offers just like before and there is nobody that wants to do business with you its over..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, we are buying bums, we are bums, bowel movement shit

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly.

If you are not planning ahead...it is your own fault...when all implodes!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If not BMS, then why not acquire MRK?
    MRK has been window dressing and squeezing worldwide cost structure for years.
    Strong overseas footprint, etc., etc.
    A purchase and further operating cost consolidation would generate added billions.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Resistance is futile: the Borg

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure it is. Once you take your company public it is for sale every day provided somebody is willing to pay enough. There are a handful of companies in the world that are truly acquisition-proof, maybe as few as ten across all industries.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not if the Liar in Chief sics his IRS on them if US companies and extorts to new ownership by one of his friends.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer is not buying Actavis and ACT does not want Pfizer.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't feel bad, go ahead and buy Blow-Me Shithead (BMS) Pharma instead of developing your own assets. I don't mind. I would get my second Pfizer severance package and run off with all your secrets, and there is nothing that MSC, GCMT, and NPT could do about it.

That's right Pfizer. I get the cash and you get the chaos and there's nothin you can friggin do about. So go ahead and buy me and blow me, Pfizer!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, yes, go ahead a buy us you big blue bitch!!!

Love
    BMS