Hospital Sales versus PC pain reps

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Aug 7, 2013 at 3:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was a lederle rep. a_____, and we had Zosyn is the last position, rarely did anything with it, only went into community hospitals to get discount agreements signed. Did not even touch Protonix in the hospital accounts because the HAM's had Protonix in the hospital. It was a joke for lederle pc reps. to have Zosyn. Zosyn only started selling when the hospital division HAMS took it over (I was there to see the data). It was in 2001 when the hospital division took Zosyn over from the lederle reps. And HAM's sold Protonix, Effexor, Altace, and Zosyn in the hospital because I was one of them. Stop trying to make claims the lederle reps did much of anything with Zosyn you POS.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just admit you were wrong, instead of being a dick. I can't speak for your local lederle reps, but this one called on the infectious disease docs and was tops in the country in zosyn. Your HAMs had 1 hospital to my 3 community hospitals. As for protonix I and only I got them on exclusive formulary in all of my hospitals. I even did and set up IV inservice educations with the pharmacists. We had Zosyn til at least 2003.

Get off your high horse.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why you're being such a prick. Most of the hospital reps at Wyeth were pretty cool people. I guess you're in the minority. Good luck with your delusions and bad attitude.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true moron. SHR's are still in PCP. In fact, PHR's are promoted to SHR's. There are 4 grade levels to the SHR position. You have no idea what you are talking about. IS = SHR. This is why your moron IS reps need to go. Maybe if you communicated with your PCP reps you would learn something. Get off your pedestal and see the forest. Moron. At least you got one thing right. PCP and IS are 2 separate divisions. This IS rep is a rocket scientist. no wonder they have kept you away from PCP.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vaccine rep here...... Im glad its now IS and PC squabbling over and attempting to justify their jobs to management on CP! It used to be IS and us. IS has said the same thing to us- how we couldnt sell in a hospital. Sounds like someones nervous about getting let go! OWN IT!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop lying. Lederle lost Zosyn at the end of 2001, at least I did ans I was Lederle. So that meant you did too. I was in the region with the highest Zosyn Market share in the country. In the south. You don't even have your dates correct so you don't know s____. Only the small community hospital did Lederle reps. get contracts signed for both Z and P. the HAMs had Protonix in the hospital since it launched. They got contracts signed in all academic and large hospital accts. If you did that in your territory you were not in a major city, but in rural Podunk America, and that don't mean much. Your exactly how you accuse others. Doesn't say much about you. Idiots are around every corner.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You keep leaving out the fact that there was another Primary Care division who also got Protonix I.V going in the hospital. Do you remember...it starts with an R. Did you know that PSM's also sold Effexor XR and Pristiq in the hospital? The Psychiatry division also came under the PCP division.

IS is on a Pedestal and needs to get off it. IS, Vaccine, PCP, Oncology, Rheumatology, etc, are all the same. The competencies to do these jobs are the same. Segregation is over. Go to the dark side and be enlightened. See the forest and not the tree.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks this bitter IS clown ends up agreeing with me in a roundabout way, then thinks I'm the prick?

If we correct this asshole anymore, then we start looking as lame as he does.

I'm officially over teaching this shmuck a history lesson and I'm rooting for his departure. Who needs an asshole in their company like him?

P.S. numbnuts IS loser, I was in the South and had a huge volume territory in a major metropolitan area and its rural surroundings. However I never met such a prick in Lederle like you. Let me guess, a yankee transplant?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The PSM's called on the academic residency programs for a while, then they were transferred to the hospital reps who covered Effexor in hospital accounts. In fact there were 2 different bags of products that the hospital division had at one time. An IV bag and an oral bag. Must have been before your time since your not accurate on your information or your timelines. This is getting real lame moron, why don't you just take your angry self back under the rock you came from.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a major difference in selling a drug in a hospital and selling a drug only used in the hospital. The skill sets are very different between PC/Speciality and a true hospital rep. Delivering a PC message and dialouging with the ICU, surgeons, cath lab, IR etc are not the same. Not only do hospital reps sell to prescribers, they also understand quality, safety, c-suite, reimbursement, committees and hospital readmission rates and length of stay. It's great experience to have for your career and it is a top sales job in every company that I've ever heard of.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your a living legend. All you IS reps are living legends. OMG, how could a pharmaceutical company survive without an IS rep? You're all super reps. Let's get rid of KAMS and every rep outside of the IS position. Why don't you run the board as well.

If IS reps are so darn good, then why the Pfck are we in this situation? Moron.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not an IS rep, nor have ever worked for your company. I'm just speaking on a lot years in multiple roles in this industry. My comments were not meant to be a slight to anyone, no need for an overreaction.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since your obviously more intelligent than anyone on this board, why is it your assumption that any rep. in any division is responsible for the problems that we have in the pharma industry. Is it your conclusion einstein, that the CEO, R&D, Marketing/Brand, VP's of divisions play no role in the Pfck situation we are in. Maybe you can enlightens us all with your infinite wisdom on that.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A hospital rep position is the best part-time job ever. I'm sure all of us went to school to become a pharma hospital rep. Come on folks. Get over yourself. An eighth grader,with training,could do any job in pharma. Always weird when folks who are hospital folks think they are better than everyone else. Maybe a bit of guilt knowing what we do is a scam? Why not help out a Primary Care rep learn the business better? That would expose the hospital position to the lowly Primary Care rep. It's all a joke. Just enjoy. See you at Xport Fitness on Wells and North in Chicago.