Notification and release dates

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 2, 2014 at 11:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone actually have an idea of notification and release dates. They can quickly tell us they are messing with our lives but are scared to tell us dates. This is crap!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exact dates no. They did tell you early December for reps. Whatever this December date is, 60 days later is your release date, and limp sum payment. Do the math: Decemberish + 60 days = Februaryish. happy Valentines Day, lots pf love from Swiss N@zis.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So when could someone technically sign with another company? Wish I had something in the works but I don't. I am trying to figure it all out though.
    I'm sure someone knows the exact dates. Anyone wanna leak. Haha

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Release date historically has been right around the 60 day period of WARN Act; maybe just before or just after. So, you are looking at sometime in February.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't understand how u guys can work for these idiots! Its bad enough that working for NVS is like grammar school where u are told what to do everyday.

They have layoffs each yr and make u sit around and sweat it out to see if u still have this crappy job.

I would be looking ASAP and not wait until Feb. There will be a glut of reps looking for employment then and makes it harder to find someting in a over crowded market.

Be proactive! Don't just wait until the axe falls. NVS wants to get the yr out of u for sales and then wack u in 2015.

Have the last laugh when u tell your boss u found a better gig and don't need the NVS BS anymore!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

??are you an Irish indentured servant or former pro ball player (thinking you have to wait out your contract before becoming a free agent?)?? I think Abraham Lincoln took care of the slave labor issue... So you can 'technically' sign up with anybody anytime..(PS. Novartis can 'technically and legally' un-sign up you anytime.)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager was told last Friday that:

- Cardio Abls are going to be in place by Halloween.

-Hospital rep positions posted November (3-7).

-All reps are going to be notified the week of November (3-7) instead of December as originally planned.

-Territory maps available week of November (10-14).

-Displaced reps have 30 days to apply for a new job (December 5th).

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's complete BS..as there are many things happening in Oct. and they will not have all the ABLs in place by then...reps notified mid-ish Dec.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way reps will know that early. Novartis wants everyone working until last possible minute.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Makes since to me. Once a rep knows their safe they will be all in again. Plus once abl are in place no reason to wait. Its all been done already. Just crossing the T's now. Plus i get the feeling kams are bitching and want a shot at rep jobs too. So if you live in a strange place look forward to interviewing against your kam.