Using sept thru dec #s for reviews

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2014 at 6:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really Npc? R u guys crazy? U tell us we will know our fate in dec but you say if we are left this is the trimester that will be our numbers for year end reviews. Give me a break! You guys just keep giving us shit. It's fucking laughable!!!!! A trimester of a drug Npc won't give a shit about in January and in the middle of fucking layoffs. Fuck you novartis. You guys Richard and christy suck!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

guess you shoulda been workin instead of bitching & slacking

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up kool aid drinking loser! Company is judging sales force in a medicine that's at the very end of its life cycle, has no resources, no credit for vouchers used, and competes against a generic. It's a joke! Go climb up some corporate pricks ass and hibernate there you kiss ass brown nosing pathetic moron.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People like this who see no wrong on the company's part are the reason for the downfall of this company in the moral of its employees. Sad. They just don't get it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wah Wah Wah I can't sell a product unless I have a bloated budget , it's on all formularies & I have 10 counterparts to do the work , Wah Wah Wah
    You're not a salesperson you're a fraud

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you're an ASSHOLE

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the asshole.... How can you even feel good about wasting your dr.s time showing them the Action data for the 5 hundredth time. While I appreciate Novartis keeping us on when they could have gotten rid of us months ago, my physicians can't even believe its my only drug.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why was it easy when diovan was blabbed about for 12 years? Oh wait then you had a 1/2 dozen other monkeys to hide behind & thousands to spend. Now that for the first time you had to stand on your own 2 feet & you flopped your true abilities have come through.
    I'd say go to best buy but their salespeople have to be knowledgeable & be able to actually sell. Perhaps you can be an order taker at Wendy's drive through. Think you can at least supersize the orders? My guess is no.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diovan was a drug that actually worked during a time there was access and samples utilized. Tough to get a provider or a system to continuously see you when nothing new, same old data, same old speaker directs, same old studies, don't take samples or does lunches any longer. Due to these challenges in most of the country, Pharma has to adapt selling model. Hard to do with an old drug that has questionable efficacy and a generic option.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excuses are like @ssholes & you seem loaded with them.
    Get your pedicure, hit the mall & leave real selling to the big guns!