UPS NOTIFICATIONS

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jan 30, 2014 at 1:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UPS my choice will let you know if severance is on it's way. Just log on and you'll be able to tell if you're in or out.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well who knows if that is accurate or not...I guess people are resourceful ! Now that it's posted on CP they will create labels for everyone ...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What day would it arrive on?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too soon to tell, maybe next week we can access UPS choice and check.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says arrival is today but hasn't been picked up by ups yet so tracking Info will be updated when picked up by ups. If you have a Novartis shipment it's severance, you are cut.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just tried this and I believe it is true. Says I have a shipment that was to be delivered today but has not gone out yet. Guess I am cut :(

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you explain how you do that? Isn't too early to get a shipment since phone calls are not until the 7th?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This cannot be true, Novartis wouldn't be so dumb to let it out a week early!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just go to ups.com and sign up for my choice

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I received notice from UPS yesterday and then another notice today stating that it will not be delivered and that I would be notified of the revised delivery date.

I am guessing I am gone. Thank you Jesus!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Umm yeah ... They are dumb and don't realize how resourceful reps are.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it UPS for everyone? I usually get shipments from another company? Should I call them?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That might work if the package is coming on sat. But the calls are friday. So you could get the info on Monday or Tuesday. What would the rush be? Think they have 30 days to notify you in writing. I would prefer a text. Dont really need the ya da ya da. Now dm with a mid week call. This might work. But I feel like they already know

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True... Just called and they said I don't have a shipment lol. Don't know what to think haha

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I signed up for this in 2012 and it was spot on. I survived that one, and when I got the notification yesterday I wasn't surprised. Not sad if I'm cut.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you get all your shipments from ups? because I also get my shipments from another company...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this for real? It says I have a pkg that was to be delivered

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR here: this is all true, however we have only gotten to the last names that begin with the letter G, so keep checking...updates will be occurring.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

crap! I just changed my name to zoolander!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not ure sample shipments dip shit. Shipments like vouchers etc. wow