How many VPs does this place need?

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 11, 2014 at 9:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never seen so many VPs for a small company in my life. How many do you need here? I go on linkedin to check you guys out and there are VPs for VPs in the same Dept with similar titles. I guess you all have money to burn or just some really bad top leadership providing the vision for this company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We love having a lot of managers here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, and that's just on LinkedIn. Try coming to the corporate office. I think there are more VPs than mangers and directors combined. Every other person here is a VP for this VP or that or VP of the VPs. My background is from mid/large pharma and I agree the number of VPs here in quite comical in comparison to the total size of the company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Statistically being a VP at Avanir is equivalent to being a Director at any other small to mid size company. It makes no sense. There is just not that much business to be worked on in this place to have this many VPs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do we need more posts to confirm that someone is putting together a neuro competitive landscape deck on our company for some poor client? Crawling all over Linked-in trying to understand titles and structures to place together a slide of our companies management structure; following up with a post on CP for clarification. Proof they're Lazy, sketchy, cheap AND under-qualified.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds iike you just described the perception of everyone outside of the pharma sales world ABOUT pharma sales reps to a T!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the fact you took the time to post this means you really need to get a life. I could care less about who is trying to collect information on the company structure. Why do you care... how does this affect you? Very odd. I won't take the time to give info on here but can care less if are trying to get it especially on linkedin. You are a nut job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have lots of VP's , who cares,
    So do a lot of other companies.