Regional Business Manager

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 2, 2015 at 3:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am considering applying for this position. Could you please answer a couple of questions.

With Otsuka acquiring Avanir, is this a viable opportunity?
    What happened to the previous manager? Promoted, resigned or let go?
    How did the region perform recently?

Thanks for your feedback

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I meant to include it was for the Boston territory. My bad

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your post reads like as BS artist. sorry. Best to do your own home work. How about you build a professional network outside of anonymous CP. Otherwise, your probably not qualified for this industry.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy there Sparky. Why so angry? No reason to be rude.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why don't u ask the recruiter how it opened up
    why do u care about the performance of the territory, as a mgr wont u use your skill sets to bring it to the top
    NOT
    u and all mgrs. are useless in this industry, its the reps who make it happen

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope one day you are in my situation. Recently laid off and married with 3 children. When you you are looking for some help, I pray, a mental midget like your self, gives you the same response.

BTW, I am 6' 3", 230 pounds and played LB at Syracuse. There is not a chance in hell, you say that I front if me. Continue to hide behind this website. You are a pathetic individual.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not buy into it. I have been were you are. Not fun. You will come out of this, but I bet this will be your last strike at pharma. I have been laid-off more than I have worked over the last five years. I went back to night school and am going into the trades. Enough.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the previous RBM? He didn't get axed for sexual harassment again, did he?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey internet tough guy, was Bernie Fine your roommate at Syracuse? Bet you had some fun late night cram sessions. yet another former jock that thinks he can beat up people through life when he gets his delicate feelings hurt. No wonder you were canned. Retail lies in your future tough guy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHA! Look at the old washed up jock trying to bully people on CP!!! He lists his height and weight! Oh that is so intimidating and impressive Biff! LOL What an insecure loser. Can you imagine having this Al Bundy ex jock dimwit as your manager? Go work in a sporting goods store loser and bore some teenagers with your stories of sports glory. No one cares. Only in pharma are ex jocks like this promoted into management so they can bully others instead of leading. PS- Syracuse is a complete garbage program and not surprised a clown like you played there and thinks that is impressive. Too funny.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, why is the Boston position open?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The former manager was killed by an ex-Syracuse football player that is a real tough guy. Hope that helps and good selling!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pushed out for lack of performance.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, that's Boston's 2nd RBM to bite the dust since 2012! Maybe now management will realize that since 2011, Nuedexta is a DOG in New England!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WELL DONE SIR!!!! You completely owned this manger wannabee bully, old jock clown!!!! Probably the best post I have ever seen on this site. You sent the jock wearing braggart back into his cave to cry some more about his unemployment! Karma baby!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me, you don't want any part of Avanir in New England no matter what the position! There's only one rep remaining from the launch in 2011. They had a team of VERY talented people there but they all left on their own, or were put on plans.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were the old managers initials MC? If so he was good people. Hate to see that happen.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No JG, and getting canned could not have happened to better a-hole!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No matter who they put in there, the product won't gain any ground. Many LTCPP's will not work with the company for obvious reasons. Access is pitiful and it's too late to move product.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hilarious