The real deal with IS and vaccine?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2013 at 7:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone with knowledge please share with us what is going on and the timeframe we are talking? It is getting ridiculous that Upper Management KNOWS we are all talking about this.Why can't they just be honest?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prevnar sales down 10% in Q1 2013 from Q1 2012. Pfizer lowers profit forecast for '13. What do you think?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"There are no secrets at Pfizer"....unless you are DBM or above and instructed to lie to people

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know what think! At first I listened to the management but now we get an email from Geno that leads me to think something more change will be happening.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On the Con Call today announcing the Q1 results with the street, an investor asked Ian if Pfe would be split up. He said we are operating 2 businesses now. One side with products that had LOE and one that had a long life left. Went on to say 2016 there would be changes. If your division has LOE products or close to LOE products, I would be nervous.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So why is everyone in a panic now if we still have two years before change?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He said it would take 3 years to spin-off. Relax.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so back to the topic at hand...
    what is happening NOW with IS & vaccine?
    Clearly no one knows or else nothing is happening.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Selll what you have today. That's what's happening.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no conspiracy theory happening! I know who is starting all of this and it purely made up due to having nothing better to do but scare people.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So absolutely nothing is going on with Vaccines & IS? Then here is a thought--why don't Kristen, Liz or Geno say so--that will most certainly end all of the rumors!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What rumors? Cafe Pharma rumors? Ok, I am sure that is a priority for them- they don't even know the rumors here!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to update Linkin, any companies hiring,no douby layoffs coming, my DBM told me today...it's soon.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you vaccine or IS?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vaccine sales force is going to be sold to Publicis Contract. Deal in the works, much like the Wyeth-Genzyme deal of Geno.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Serious guesses only please!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well maybe they need to start paying attention!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any updates?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all good! 8)~~