Eliquis launch

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So will Duprey and Woody U be held accountable for the talent drain they caused to rid the company of star performers who refused to kiss their asses in favor of the boot licking posers that are failing to make their numbers?

Are we still mistaking activity for results? Are we still buying the window dressing?

Can we possibly get some of those stars back who knew how to exceed their numbers year after year and helped make this an inspiring place to be?

Can we get rid of the two dead heads at the top?

Just askin' the questions that shoulkd be asked now before the stock plunges.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true, its like watching two house cats swat at each other.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the housecats are declawed and blind. Experienced detail reps of 2013 <<< Phase 2 trainees of 1995 (year I started).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great question! Anyone with any solid info, would love to hear how these two clowns keep their so-called jobs despite doing NOTHING! (Have they ever hit their numbers, innovated, or added value on their own?!) Recently left Pfizer (voluntarily) to join Amgen. Can't stress enough that the quality of leadership is dramatically better. But my friends who are still here deserve better, and as a stockholder, so do I!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are so, so bad. How hasn't JY figured that out? They are so worthless, all fluff and no substance or ability to lead and truly innovate. THey just want people to bow to them and make it appear they are competent. A complete house of cards.

The people continue to suffer JY...do your job please. See reality!