Merck & Pfizer Enter Worldwide Collaboration Agreement

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is John Young brokering a 3-way merger with Pfizer-Merck-BMS?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yowza! Old Pfizerites must be turning in their graves. The thought that we need our sworn enemy's help speaks to our 15 year track record of ineptitude in launching blockbusters in a competitive market. Let me go to Nat Geo's website tonight so I can watch a lion pride and hyena pack work together to bring down a wildebeest.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a necessity. There simply are not enough of us or resources to get something like this off the ground. These phase 3 trials are high risk as seen with Eliquis. Merck has been decimated the last couple of years as has BMS. Share the risk and share the reward nowadays. I'm cool with it if it is a success. Remember this one being highlighted at the Toviaz launch during a group dinner. Speaker was a Brit on charge of drug development. Said if made it to phase 3 watch out. Bout time we get some sustained good news (Xejanz, Eliquis, Celebrex LOE, stock at $30). Keep it coming!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One step closer to a sole US Pharmaceutical Company called Obamacare, Inc

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fierce competitiors in the meat market turned Gay marriage. Welcome to the year twenty-thirteen.

Raise the rainbow flag!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new entity will be called Pfercker!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word is that the new company will be called Mizerck (pronounced with My Jerk), which coincidentally is an old East German insult for a person thats become intellectually stunted by smoking too many drugs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new combined company will be called Wyeth and the lead product by revenue will be Prevnar 13, followed by Merck's conjugated pneumococcal CRM 197 Prevnar 15 in 2015.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer vaccine reps want to know when the data collaboration and information gathering meeting is with Merck for shared accounts? Vaccine reps want Merck to fill out their little Dilbert sales spreadsheets.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

M.F. Izer.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the time this cluster hits the market, there will be 3 or 4 SGLT2 already on the market.....excellent move....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One big cluster fuck!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exubera Redeaux? Januvia generic 2017 when this goes to launch.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great! I'm moving to West Pointe!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vaccines it's a no brainer. Prevnar, Mmr and varivax would make for three products made by no one else. We can control the market.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Federal Trade Commission may have something to say about that. Wishful thinking.