How to disable GPS tracking

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, May 3, 2013 at 3:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apple Store Rep says to put any computer, iPad, smartphone device in airplane mode to disable GPS tracking.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, Genius Bar. Why not just shut the dang thing off? Airplane mode is useless for email, text, calendaring. Airplane mode only good for taking photos of the hot legs seated next to you in seat 3A and listening to music.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a better idea- work!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a better idea, keep your prying nose out of my business. I am entitled to breaks and lunch during the work day and am entitled to do so without being monitored by my employer. I also carry my BB with me during off hours and there is no way I am amenable to be tracked on my personal time. So my Pfizer issued electronics will be in airplane mode whenever possible. I am a hard working employee, not chattel or a slave to be monitored 24/7. Take your gps and fuck yourself.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where is your union card, Gina?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just keep it under your tin foil hat when you're not using it, and you should be fine.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some tool has started this GPS tracking thread on several large pharmaceutical company boards.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paranoid freaks. I actually feel sorry for you guys that live in fear every day.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know, but operations people have nothing else to do except sit at home and look at stuff like this

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try googling the MAAS program-tracking is what it does so it doesn't matter what you turn off as long as you have maas on your device!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiots you can disable reporting of your device location from this app. Ive had mine off for like six months and no one has said anything.

Whoever said Maas report ur location is correct though. Don't need to search it on google to see that though just click on the app.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally, a fairly intelligent post!!