laid off Cluster 2 Reps... How is the job search going?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Feb 24, 2013 at 10:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've found that the hiring managers I'm interviewing with are a bunch of dumb-asses! I normally walk into an interview wearing a better suit and have more knowledge than half of the yahoo's. Here is my list of Jerks:

1. Takeda: Carry Sadowski- What's up with your "Hot Dog Cart" analysis....time to grow up and get some big-boy words!
    2. Pfizer: Darcy Small- You're a Christian? Really? You know God isn't too happy with your antics.
    3. Pfizer: Candy Arce-Lorretta- Obviously your sales team is the brains behind the "Operation." Not sure how you made it to management.
    4. Allergan: Jamie Hathaway: The dude is high on Crack and is a mis-representation of an Aesthetics company. Get some botox and loose some poundage! A nose-job would help too, or just go back to Marketing and close the door. The customers will thank you.
    5. Bristol Myers-Squibb: Chris Santarone. Dude with serious Short-Man Syndrome! He works in the Diabetes Division and he is bridging Type 2! Nice!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome-I landed another sweet gig in pharma with a pay raise + better benefits and took a HUGE 25 year severance with me-how sweet it is! There is life after Pfizer-don't sweat it.