soaring thru arrowwood dreams

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2013 at 6:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

light as a feather i glide i remember your words thru a haze of raspberry stoli, my words are nonsense my eyes closed to light. the fruit trees swayed and your hands cover the nostrils of the vega queen, yes i miss you so very much! love you lotty

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So many Hall of Fame photos amongst so few trainees in the center, 90% of which HOFs not with Pfizer anymore, done laid off already.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, a real class act. Everyone I know who goes to Arrowwood can hardly wait to be one of
    the greats on the wall.
    What a motivator.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what if the departed are multimillionaires?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those idiot trainers used to piss me off something fierce. Trying to trick people on tests by rephrasing questions, playing "doctor", bunch of nerds trying way too hard. Like we didn't see that you all had to carpool 2 hours in each direction from northern Connecticut and were all just a bunch of dickbags

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they poured hot apple sauce inu eyes

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they are multimillionaires, why are so many ex State Directors, RMs, Marketing Directors and RAms in their upper 40s to mid 50s desperately trying to link up on LinkedIn? Just last week I counted 3 with the job description "senior level pharmaceutical executive with 25 years of experience yadda yadda yadda."

Look for yourself.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got laid there though - very nice place to get laid. Sex is good in Arrowwood.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Those Plaid Bed Spreads reoccur in my dreams.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes plaid sheets and cold meat sweats

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

got great head from the priest there

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

put super glue in a door and got sent home early. Had to do my 30 minute multi-product detail in front of my district as a punishment while they all critiqued me. took 3 hours. I had no idea there were cameras everywhere in that place

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I took a poop in the nightstand of my room at Arrowwood... Blamed it on the maid...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I took a poop on my roommates head and blamed that on the maid to!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol- that bar on the last Thursday night of training was the single most "career limiting" scene for SO many people. They should make it a historical landmark.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got one of my best B~Js ever in one of those little laundry rooms at 2 in the am.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was he a Pfizer employee?