xeljanz

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 26, 2013 at 4:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who sales are low in the US and the European market is no longer an option - they thought the the risks are higher then the benefits, where does that leave us? Most RA growth is coming from outside of the USA. What do you think will happen

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Price drop!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer's evil plan to run away from primary care and charge a $25,000 fortune for a small molecule pill is not working.

I for one am glad that the free market is working again!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get rid of the marketing idiots and see if amgen will take us back

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PFE has 2 problems with tofa, one short term and one long term:

Short Term - lack of 10mg. You need the 10mg for the cost/benefit to be favorable. This should get fixed in time if your clinical development team is worthy.

Long Term - low bidder mentality saw you hire a bunch of low salary primary care types instead of paying for the top talent in oncology and hospital sales. I know you left some of the very best specialty sales talent in those 2 divisions because you wanted to minimize costs and you wanted simple minds that would obey. Not sure you will ever get out of this.

Good luck and enjoy role play. It really helps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contract reps Rock!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True - I know of many true sales pros who didn't even get a phone screen. I mean people who won Golden Circle selling Enbrel and have won multiple VPCs in IS since the merger and they didn't even get a phone screen.

If you were high paid and at all independent, you didn't get a sniff.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give me a break. First of all, there are plenty if reps in primary care that make as much if not more than the people in specialty and second, what the heck do you think you are selling?! It is a pill, to doctors. Something primary care reps do every day.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that its a pill means nothing. It's a specialty sale. What is really being sold is access to the product. Payer access. No samples. No signatures. Clinical data with the doc takes 10% of the sell and 90% of the time is spent with the office manager, the billing clerks, case management, etc. It is neither a hospital sell nor a PC sales.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

again, give me a break it does not take a higher level of skill to get to and work with an office mgr, prior auth person etc get off your high horse a good rep in PC can sell just as well in that market as a good rep in IS or specialty could sell in the PC market

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like the old King jobs in pain...you guys here wouldn't understand

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

then why did you say it

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10mg is not safe. Lucky it is not approved, otherwise the AE would force it off the market

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HEY MORON, THEY AE'S WERE THE SAME IN BOTH DOSES. IT'S EASIER NOT TO FIGHT THE FDA AND TAKE WHAT THEY GIVE YOU, AND COME BACK TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY. WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT PFIZER WILL DO IN THE FUTURE

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AE were not the same, ask any OL that did the study. How about EU rejecting the drug for no additional efficacy, but too high a risk

You are the band playing the music as the titanic sinks. dont take it personal, i am just trying to get the men and women to the life boat

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you guys need a new add agency - all of your crap market materiel looks like the Enbrel stuff from 4 years ago.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have too have ADD. What's an ADD agency?

Ok, I get that materiel is material for dyslexics.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

glad you caught that- we have a some odd birds on here

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I want to know is why offensive linemen are doing drug studies!?! I know they're supposed to be the smartest jocks on the field, but seriously, they don't know JAK about clinical research.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a drug for ejaculation disorder?