May 6 and IS has no sales data

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2013 at 7:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

latest estimate is that my DBM will give me my sales numbers when she calibrates me!

stay leader-like, Pfizer....well done

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The numbers are coming soon for your division. Layoff numbers, by the hundreds,many of you will be enjoying the summer off, while looking at the latest unemployment numbers.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who cares bitch? At least I will get some severance and live where I enjoy it. At the end of the day, you live in Jersey City and commute into HQ or even worse, you live under the cooling tower of a Nuke Plant in rural Pennsylvania and commute into Collegeville. Your life sucks. Look around and then tidy up your cubicle. If the reality hits you, go find a huddle room and relax. When you come out, you still don't live where you do. BWwwahhhaaa.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just with my manager last week and I can tell something is up. I asked if there were any changes coming up and of course, I got that awkward response... "Why would you ask?"
    He said "there are always changes happening but nothing that I am aware of"
    I want to send a thank you email for my field ride. In it, I want to say thank you also, for re-assuring me that no changes are happening. That way, I may spark another response.
    I know things are happening. Isn't anyone else worried?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope Pfizer not paying for sales data this year in change of processors.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no idea what is going on. My district mates all act like everything is great- just business as usual. I guess I am just paranoid.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're not paranoid.... Something is up and we all know it. Everyone in my district is buzzing about it. But what exactly and when?! No one knows.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was actually feeling paranoid myself. Glad to know I am not the only one.
    I wish I knew when. Sounds like 4th qtr. I am surprised because management starts acting weird right before something happens- not 5-6 months out. Hmmmm