" the future"

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2010 at 3:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was looking for a future-as in "security", peace of mind-a sure thing. I have lots of "Purpose'- (and loads of fear).

I just got fired, for no real purpose.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your the lucky one, now your future is bright. This is no longer a "long term" gig.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was your title and How long were you with KCI?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only someone from HR would want that information. Keep quiet and good luck finding something better.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My future so bright, I think I need shades! As spoken by JB, 5 minutes before he was let go.
    Ah, he was so misunderstood.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only a Manager "who has something to hide" would want someone to "keep quiet" and find something better.

Why were you fired? What was their excuse or was your Termination Legitimate?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DID YOU WORK FOR HEIDI TRASH? DID SHE GET INTIMIDATED BY YOU BECAUSE SHE HAS AN ASSOCIATES DEGREE IN MATH AND FINDS ANYONE WITH MORE THAN 2 YEARS OF COLLEGE EXPERIENCE A THREAT?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I did not work for Ms. Trash. Remember I said my manager was a pretty good gal.
    Even though she has her head up her RVP's Butt. Someone asked earlier, if my termination
    was justified. I honestly say no it was not. I have personally made this Company
    millions of dollars. I've been around a long time. I think it was more about my age than
    anything else. Look how many of the older tenured reps. have been let go.

I'm going to miss many dear friends at KCI.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was their justification for terminating you? Where you placed on a PIP before let go? We need to know what to look for in the event we are put in the same situation!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If true, what's with all the insecurity in management in this organization?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they even do "pip's" anymore? I thought it was just three ride a longs. If they see
    even the slightest "problem" X 3. You are toast. No Comp. package, no thanks for all
    you've done. Just get the hell out. And old Friend of mine was treated like this. I had
    the opportunity to meet their replacement. Long legs, tight skirt. Dumber than a bag
    of rocks. She'll have a bright future KCI. Cant wait till next years NSM, to see who shes
    " Doing ". Believe me she will be doing some suit.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just providing value added services

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea some managers still placing people on PIPs. Not sure why

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Harassment.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To what end, I ask.

To many people want to blow your candle out, to make theirs burn a little a little brighter.

Now who could I be talking about?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are you people going to open up your eyes to what is about to happen? KCI can't continue the current sales model for to much longer. When the time comes, they have everything in place to make personel go away without any severance. That is what the "NI" in the ride alongs is all about. Mark my words. When the time comes, many will see the door within a short period of time due to having three "NI" in a row. I'm not sure who is worse, KCI's management or the sales force that thinks that nothing will happen to "me".

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just watched an episode of " Undercover Boss". Kinda of a cool show. Put it in perspective,
    can you, in your wildest dreams, imagine one of our executive "people", spending 5 minutes
    with one of our Service, Sales, or clinical people. Just a thought. It was like that in the old
    days. They actually spent a week in the field, working with the "grunts'.

Oh, the way we were. And the way we will never ever be again.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could this be the reason why they are introducing the TAM (Territory Account Managers) Train them, find any excuse to terminate the higher paid AE, move them into the AE position for less pay?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand the company is putting a great deal of focus and funds into the TSS division.. Expanding sales and management force etc... is this not correct??

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever ZS provides KCI from a consulting perspective, that'll be your answer.