Recovercare getting foam

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Mar 8, 2012 at 9:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard recovercare is getting foam dressings for that dreadful pump they carry. Get ready for the bottom to drop out of pricing.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For get LCT and Home Health...with this economy and comp bidding coming we should focus solely on Acute. Seriously, we will not win one bid in Round 2 and we cannot compete with Recovercare and others $45/day rates at the LTACs and LTCs. Glad I work for Aucte, If you work for Post Acute and are not looking already please wake up.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What world are you living in? Recovercare is a lot cheaper than that. They price whore markets worse than anyone in the industry.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Until they get a trac pad type product that will be a tough sell, even with foam. SN is still the main competitor and they are built to handle inpatient and out patient better than any of our competitors.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their new port will be a problem

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recovercare doesnt have a port - just drains

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just remember guys, Recover Care was started by an ex KCI big wig that got himself screwed by another "new group", many moons ago. They say it's best served cold.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah, blah, blah. Who cares? Pharma reps get a bad rap on this board from those who never worked in pharma. Sorry you didn't have the look. Two things pharma reps do well are call on doctors and sell competitively. You life time KCI reps are in for a rude awakening When apex kicks you out into the real world

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well - I will agree that the one thing they do well is call on doctors - Internist, family practice, medicine OFFICES that is. Suck up to receptionists & office nothings. Pharma reps DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CALL ON SURGEONS! And the last time I looked internal med, family practice were not ordering prevena, abthera, gj, etc. So get over yourself Ms fake titties pharma rep & trust me the bad rap isn't only on this board it is in med device industry as a whole. Only someone with the stink that KCI has on them right now would entertain hiring your worthless ass.
    And don't fool yourself on the looks part - that only applies when you are twenty-something. Once you hit 30s' & up you just look CHEAP & desperate.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a stud.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again the KCI rep has an over inflated opinion of himself. Your product is for post surgical procedures. Surgeons laugh at you because you are the same as the cleaning service. You arrive after the party is over. Surgeons respect the reps that are involved DURING the surgery. Pacer, hardware, etc. You walk around in scrubs as if to be taken seriously. Time to grow up, get dressed, and stop going to work in your pajamas. How do I know this? I'm a former pharma rep selling an actual medical device to those same doctors. Pharma trained me to sell competitively and to talk with doctors. Respond how you choose. The light will go on for you soon enough when your play time job is over. Based on the posts from this board I'm thinking that will be soon

Start practicing,"would you like fries with that"?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you spend time here?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you are trolling these boards for entertainment?? Right - you think surgeons laugh at the old school KCI rep & not at your lameass pharma trained ass? I can't tell you how ridiculous you look running around with a "sales slick" pointing at a product with your ink pen. And I will second the poster that said no one but the newly raped KCI is hiring ex pharma to sell medical device. That was because they could hire you in as TAMS for less money - not for your selling skill.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KCI kicked me out a few years ago. I'm 57 years old. Four time PIC winner(not that, that really means anything). I only include that to show that I had some really kick ass quarters, and years. I loved my job. KCI is no longer in my city. I'm sorry for the people who lost their jobs because of my efforts to destroy KCI for what they did to me. It was self serving. Felt good for awhile. I was only able to do this because of the relationships I have with Nurses, Administrators, and Doctors (who I still Golf with, weekly). I was with KCI for over Twenty years. Again, sorry for anyone who lost their job, due to my anger.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should reapply. KCI has many employees equal to your two top skills of being Bitter and Self promoting.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? According to my pals in pharma you just have to leave that office with your hall pass signed, if your selling to the hospital, it's all about formulary, and private practices are being acquired by hospitals quickly to avoid defection. Plus the MDs are prescribing LOTS of $4 RX's to be filled at Walmart. I can't even think of 5 break through meds in the past 5 years ?
    Pradaxa (sic?) maybe. PLUS find me ONE MD whose prescribing habits have been TRULY influenced by the pharma rep. Not a chance, most of these guys are on the ball, current within their specialties. Get lost

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well if you were here for 20 years, you were here for the best of times. AND great competitive selling BTW! Good for you

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cheap & desperate - so true. More like "road hard & put up wet." But you still think everyone is looking at you - they are but not because you are hot. They stare because you stick out like a sore thumb in the hospital environment. And they laugh behind your back when you leave.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pharma rep: "I'm as good as a medical sales rep"
    Medical sales rep: "I'm better than everyone"

Doctor: "I don't give a shit about any of y'all"

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you.....to think anyone fits in with the o.r. staff or are buddies with a doctor is laughable. they will toss you aside like dirty socks