Medela/Molnlycke

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Jun 21, 2014 at 3:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These guys scare me a little. Medela knows how to make a pump... Damn those Swiss engineers. Not to mention Molnlycke foam. My clinicians are saying they prefer it.

Hope they don't penetrate my acute accounts or we are screwed!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a classic example of how weak reps operate. "I hope they don't penetrate my accounts"...Give me a break. You are paid to defend and grow your business. Get your big boy pants on and go do something about it before it happens! My god KCI has the weakest sales force of all time! Terrible!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I eat medela/molnlycke for lunch.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they've hit my post-acute rep pretty hard. haven't seen them in my hospitals at all. no competition for AbThera. hear clinicains like the green foam

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medela just presented in one of my wound centers - nurses are liking the silicone channel drain option over white foam because they can get channel drain down into the tunnel better and releases better -

also green foam seems like it is stronger and comes out of wound bed without leaving behind pieces...

Have you guys been seeing them in your territories?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, it is great

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apria is kicking the shit out of KCI with Molnlycke.....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just shows how bad our customers hate us. Willing to go with a lesser product, and work with Apria - which is usually a total mess on NPWT intake.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is going downhill. So happy I left. The decisions made by upper management show that they clearly don't understand what happens in the field.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're so happy you left, but you post all day on KCI board ? Sounds like you were fired and still mad as hell.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

do they get butterball turkeys

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Posting all day" - Lol. Said the guy who just posted. Haha. The only thing that gets me mad is that my friends there are still suffering. Now run along, little one. Go kiss one of the clueless RVPs butts before you get put on a plan. Hahahaha!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

do they gots butterballs

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I laugh when they say KCI is going downhill!!! HA HA HA!!!!
    That happened about 8 -10 years ago.
    This place is just a mosoleum now.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

About 10 or so years ago someone posted a list of several head hunters. Does anyone have an idea of how I can find the post??? thx