Thoughts on Michael McMyne...

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2013 at 6:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could not agree more with this statement. Unless there is a 360 overnight, good employees will leave as well.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this clown still around?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so you cut and pasted all of that, now my question is why would you cut and paste all that and then tell people to f off? who would be motivated to do such a thing on this specific thread?[/QUOTE]

only one person

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aahh, a 360 points you right back in the same direction you were heading...I think the number you were reaching for was 180 genious - see, that number will put you in the opposite direction from which you were originally headed, thereby successfully conveying your argument that we need a complete turnaround. Stick with "complete turnaround" in the future - you obviously are a product of public schools.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes and he is not a clown

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. He is a moron.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any one who still sends their kids to public schools is guilty of child neglect, if not abuse. Be a real man, and take care of your family. If you can't put your children into private school, you are a pathetic parent. It is time to get your life together, my man. Stop f..king up your life, and the life of those for whom you are responsible. Only you can control your life and what that life produces. No one else can. What will be the results of your life here on Earth - your legacy. Stop being selfish and go help your family.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? who would write this? sounds like some one who has been a motivational speaker with ADD trying to pretend they are smart

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right here where he is doing just fine I might add

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Mike.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't seen or heard from him lately so I don't know.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there's a saying the more ass you kiss the higher you climb. Actually that's not a saying at all but it is the case here.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Google, google, google.... LOL!!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A great leader, author, and personal trainer. Really gets the Merz mentality. You can't go wrong with MM!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did he leave the previous company before coming to Merz?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Godson to Bill H. -hmmm hence the title w/ out the qualifications --- TRAINWRECK !

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MM=Tool

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHA!!! Personal trainer......for what? Finding the best buffets in town?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those of you who live in Harahan I hope you are as outraged about the vicious and desperate lies of the Micili campaign as I am. She is classless and the thugs behind her
    Campaign are worse than she is (hard to believe). I had hoped her
    Husband (a well regarded doctor) would have put his foot down and stopped these classless and desperate
    Political lies from happening.Michael McMyne on Save Harahan Facebook Page.

? Is this the face of Merz Pharm?!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The following quote is from Michael McMyne on the Facebook Page of SaveHarahan
    "For those of you who live in Harahan I hope you are as outraged about the vicious and desperate lies of the Micili campaign as I am. She is classless and the thugs behind her
    Campaign are worse than she is (hard to believe). I had hoped her
    Husband (a well regarded doctor) would have put his foot down and stopped these classless and desperate
    Political lies from happening."

? Is this the face of Merz Pharm?!! Is this how Merz Pharm feels about professional women? That their husbands should 'put their foot down'? Really? This guy is a misogynist.