NEUROLOGY

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2014 at 10:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone give me sincere insight to the Neurology division? Would love to know a bit about the good, bad and the ugly. Thanks! I know it's CP but some sincere feedback is much appreciated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Extremely poor reimbursement for XEOMIN, all but one the RSM's have any leadership experience - especially the one that came from TEVA, upper management has turned over 4 times (or is it 5). Sales goals are not based on anything tangible, morale is in the toilet...

What else do you need to know

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the feedback- who is the right person to work for? Why is morale so bad? I assume the usual- poor product support, lots of bureaucratic paper work etc? Thanks again for any feedback you can give me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP:

Some items to consider:

Allergen's Botox-96% Market share and 20+yr head start.
    Managed Care coverage, Not good for Xeomin, Myobloc, or really Dysport.
    Both the German's and French(Xeomin, and Dysport) dont understand the American Healthcare landscape.

Oh did I mention a 4:1 botox rep to Merz.

short tenure in neuro. Sorry for the negative but accurate feedback

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you once again for the honest feedback. Greatly appreciate the candor. Had several recruiters tell me there are issues and people are jumping ship.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to mention a highly inferior neurotoxin.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OH...."an Inferior Neurotoxin.." Thanks Mr.Botox Guy.....real insightful........

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Problems are largely with the company and culture, not the product. Ask about the previous rep and how often he / she was really hitting quota, what kind of money he / she really made (be weary of "at plan") etc. Turnover seems to be a major issue.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Xeomin does not last as long aesthetically. That is the definition of inferior.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scientifically this doesn't even make sense if you know how toxins work, and is irrelevant in any case. As far as taking the job, you should ask area drs or other people in the industry about the company culture, turnover rate, leadership, etc. There is a reason people are jumping ship, and it isn't the longevity of the product (that was here before they started jumping). Every year there's a new VP and over half the sales force has left in each division. Even if xeomim cured AIDS and cancer, that should be a red flag for anyone considering Merz. The product isn't the problem.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks- I am open to all other feedback.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's some more feedback. This is a bad place to ask for feedback. There is no way you can know if someone is being honest, if they actually work for the company or if they have a serious bone to pick with someone. The reason is its anonymous. So quit saying thank you for your honest feedback, because you don't even know who is responding to you. Even if they are stating things as facts.

Please get your information from a more reliable sources, i.e. doctors, local reps people who are not emotionally involved. Thank you and have a good day!

Matter of fact, we don't even know if you are asking for feedback in an honest way. You might just be stirring the pot like many others. So again, look else where and be wise.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't we just give every SP vial to pretty boy?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so then Dysport is better than Botox aesthetically? better for crow's feet too.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My docs don't think that is the case.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stir? No stirring. No working either.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First off you're an idiot. I did my diligence in the offices. I know this is a shit show full of morons like you- but there are some that are somewhat helpful as I have been. I expect 99% negative. What I was looking for was some information as to why. Everyone sees it through their own jaded eyes. Everyone complains about the same crap everywhere- once in a while you get someone who gives you real compelling info.

I know the company sucks- it's what I have heard everywhere- just trying to find out why. Now I know why, there are idiots like you working there.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth is that we overpay on base and screw you on your bonus unless you lie about your Specialty sales. We don't understand reimbursement and our National Accounts team is non-existant. There is little hope for improvement but we can't find jobs paying the base Merz pays in Neurology.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a reason our national accts team is non existent... We've got 1 NAM for the entire division. Good as he is, he cannot possibly be effective for the whole division. Our brilliant management team either fired or ran off the rest of the NAMs over the past 4 years... When will Germany finally realize that Bill et al, are in over their heads?