WTF are you guys doing???

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Mar 8, 2012 at 2:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Opana ER and Voltaren Gel have been in short supply if not unavailable since December. You mean to tell me your POS company couldn't capitalize on this developement and start to pick up some scripts for Pennsaid and Exalgo? How hard could that be? Two of the main competitors in your classes are unavailable and your scripts show no significant increases? You people must be the most inept, incompetent, rediculously unqualified sales forces in all of pharma. Everybody knows that pharma sales isn't really sales, but c'mon man!!! Your company is a complete joke. Really!! Seriously!! WTF are you people doing? Opana ER is doing better than Exalgo and it's un-fricken-available. Pennsaid hasn't gained any scripts either and Voltaren Gel is not available. Why do you all still have jobs?? You have been given a huge gift and you can't even take advantage of it. You should all be ashamed of your incompetence. Keep up the outstanding effort and you will soon all be looking for new jobs. Losers!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol....SO RICH, I CANT DECIDE WHERE TO START.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me start by saying that I saw an increase in TRX long before your manufacturing issue. Your company must be hiding the fact that pennsaid distribution to Wholesalers is off the charts. And, while we are bringing up the issue of being "inept and unqualified" you should learn to utilize spellcheck....because it is RIDICULOUS, not Rediculous. I wonder if the CSR's your company so graciously employees know how to spell. You lack the ability to be properly offensive, how on earth could you be capable of effective marketing, with or without a product on pharmacy shelves?

You, are a moron.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pennsaid is flat or declinining across the nation. You are a moron if you think you as a sales rep gets paid on wholesale purchases. Do you even get a bonus? VG is still kicking your a$$ and it's not available. If you as a sales organization cannot outsell a product that is only available on a limited basis, you are sad. Why should they even continue to have a sales force? They would be better off not having any sales reps and using the savings to lower the cost of your POS drug. I'm the moron? I have been averaging 160 scripts of VG each and every week compared to the 3-9 pennsaid. Even when VG became unavailable, pennsaid dropped in TRx accross the country. The DBag pennsaid rep in my territory has a sales message of "hey doc, VG is no longer available". The docs are actually writing more oral ibuprofen instead of writing more pennsaid. You know it's true. You all should be very worried about your jobs. You cannot increase scripts when a huge player in that class is out of stock. And I noticed you did not mention that joke exalgo. The reason is exalgo sucks even worse than pennsaid. Opana ER is dominating you. And oh by the way....IT'S FRICKEN UNAVAILABLE TOO!!! You guys suck. Doctors know you are a joke and that your products suck too. Oh BTW, we just got our bonus checks and the regional average payout was just under $10,000 for the fourth quarter. How'd you do? Exactly. Now, who's the moron?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Covidien Pharma will be out of business in the next 6 months, you guys have two pathetic me too products and even worse management!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys couldnt sell even if your product cured pain, tasted like chocolate and gave it away for free.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You feel the need to come to our board and have a one sided middle school style throw down? Assuming that your covidien rep is the norm. I have been kicking Endo ass long before the shortage, and my IC payout is averages around 10 a qtr. Mine... Not an average of a region. I won't even get in to your paltry salary. So, I recant my former comment. You are not a moron. You are just a douche.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YAWN!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

former covidien rep here and LOL. Please keep these posts coming. It is always nice to see the horrible dysfunctional shit sandwich known as Covidien going down in flames.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From the inside, sales couldn't be better.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What planet are you on, from the inside sales are good???? Who are you kidding, reps and dms are quitting/being laid off in droves and the managed care coverage sucks, let alone, NO MARKETING and slow slow slow NRX growth. This is a micro managed pathetic division of Covidien!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously you are the competition as the TRx's aren't going down. Not sure what you are smoking.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Losers with a capital L..............
    you guys are going to get a major fine for all of your illegal activity against Endo.
    Wickline is a piece of CRAP...............

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice to see this company excelling as usual. Everyone I talked to that is still at the company is beyond miserable. It must be nice waking up every day and wondering if your going on a pip or getting tossed the fuck out lol.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Covidien Pharma manages by deception and intimidation. Never felt so dirty working for them. Since leaving I can only say, thank God my sentence is over!

For those left, yes, have heard they are MISERABLE!

For those still there, KEEP WRITTEN RECORDS...you never know when you'll need them for reference....just saying...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The happier and more successful reps rarely, if ever, come to Cafe' Pharma. I hope you filter everything you read. I do on my rare drop ins to this site. Oddly enough, I always regret having read 90% of the posts but it is like a train wreck and hard to look away.

We are selling a truckload of Pennsaid and Exalgo. VGel is coming back now. EX, when tried and dosed correctly has helped a lot of patients.

IF you are our competition, then you should be able to see our numbers. Maybe at the territory level, your local rep may not be competitive.

Per the sales, Covidien is about a $12-13 billion dollar company. Two smaller branded products will not impact its sales much. BTW, our stock is up about $10 a share in the last 10-12 months.

We have unhappy folks who don't have the courage or backbone to make better choices within their heads or outside of their heads. Just like every company, family, school etc. We also have the stars and super stars, just like every company, family, school etc. That cream of the crop seldom desires or needs to go to a site like this.

Since we launched, this will be my 3rd or 4th quarter to make not only way above our target bonus but also to get the portfolio bonus. (extra $ for exceeding target in all products). not boasting, just a good producer who likes the products.

You find what you seek. I like what I have found here. It is not perfect and never will be but it is working to get better and I like it.

And remember, filter, filter, filter...even this post. Go with Peace.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And as with every company and family, there is always this little goody two shoes who thinks everything is fine and goes along with their head in the sand.
    There isn't any filtering needed. Just ask ANY rep at Covidien PHARMA how many original reps are left in their district from March 2010 to now???????? Probably about 20-30% left.
    HIGH TURNOVER, wonder why?
    As for the stock being up, pharma has little to do with that. Read the stock news, 98% of the stock comments/reasons for growth is on the MEDICAL DEVICE SIDE!!!
    Wake up.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow this person has no clue or is someone from hq trying to fool the sales force. Covidien is a billion dollar company, no thanks to the pharma division. That's why we are being spun off. AND that is why the stock has went up because of the spin off about to happen. Holy shit I hope whoever wrote this is truly not that dumb. The cream of the crop is up one day and down the next and interviewing for everything in sight. Believe me, I know.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That post sounded like our Director of Sales w

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That post sounded like our Director of Sales who does't have a clue how unhappy his people are and how much he contributes to that unhappiness. Either that or he doesn't care.