Ikaria sales managers

Discussion in 'Pharma/Biotech Comp - Gen Discussion |Pharma Sales' started by Anonymous, Jan 15, 2009 at 1:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone know who they are, I phone interviewed with a rep, I got the first name of one of them, John, but that's all I know. Recruiter told me they should be conducting f2f interviews in a couple of weeks at the latest.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The f2f interviews have already taken place earlier this week. When was your phone interview?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told by recruiter ftf start March 1st

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know Jason is one of the managers

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

March 1st is the targeted start date for the new hires, not the date for interviews.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jason what??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you interviewed in the Midwest, you would know the new manager's last name!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stop fishing, your as clueless as the op

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone please tell this guy to stop buying cheap suits! It was hideous!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the company all about?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New VP of Sales - Paul C from Schering

Ut oh, anyone know about this guy? He's been here less than 2 weeks and is already stirring up the pot. I was really loving this job and I'm afraid there's too many big pharma peeps in the mix. Anyone else looking for another opportunity?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't just happen to work for Jason. Jason selects his people very carefully based on the team dynamics, clinical knowledge base, diversity, and rapport. If you are fortunate enough to work for him once in your career, you will be reminded of the true definitions of integrity, honesty, work life balance, clinical knowledge, promptness, and friendship. He is an amazing individual, and one of the very few who actually take pride in putting patients first. The consummate professional at work and in his home life, who doesn't play favorites, yet who is the first one there to back you up. For those that have the privilege to work along side "Jase", you just happen to have won the lottery.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Laura

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

David Newman is full of himself!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice self-praise "Jase."

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When your work speaks for itself...

Not Jase. But I and about 100 other previous reps and RBD's will always have his back. Why? Because he is real, prompt, articulate, honest, and the hardest working individual I know. His work, his people, his clients, his success speak for itself. As for throwing up a little in your mouth, perhaps it is a direct reflection of your own work? I find it interesting that when I post to share a positive, uplifting, and honest assessment of someone's consistently hard work, there always has to be haters. Then again, I suppose it does get really tiring trying to constantly ski in his motivated wake. Who doesn't want a manager who responds to your important email within 3 minutes? Who doesn't want a manager who actually calls you back promptly when he is truly needed? Who doesn't want a manager that sets the bar for integrity and professionalism? Or says let's start early to get a jump on the day, and finish stronger than the other regions. Jase is one of the few managers in my whole career that I actually welcomed into every one of my key accounts. And he was the only one that when he scheduled a meeting, actually asked us what we needed to assist our clients. So "ski" on young man, that giant wake you see in front of you isn't just from Jase's work ethic. It is your lack of personal effort, drive, insight and humility that will eventually force you to go under. Oh, and the one throwing you a life preserver... it's Jase.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: When your work speaks for itself...

Sounds like somebody has a crush on "Jase".

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I have heard, GOOD people are leaving Ikaria en mass. I would say don't go there unless you need a job while you find another.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 reps left. Not exactly en masse.