Limbrel

Discussion in 'MCR American Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 19, 2005 at 12:55 AM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell happened here? First, they shove it down your throat with no support from Primus and all of the sudden you're sending it back. I had dr's giving it away but not writing. Top that off with not getting paid for rx's.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's because it's nothing more than a glorified vitamin

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone gotten commission on Limbrel?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    that's because it's nothing more than a glorified vitamin

[/ QUOTE ]

MCR can't even get insurance companies to cover it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be sure to get your facts straight before making such bold statements.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

got the facts FUCKFACE, it is shity vitiman and makes hypertensive pts. blood pressure go up, and is the biggest crock of shit, and none of us got paid on the shit, what the fuck do you know about this so called drugg i would love to get the facts from a fucking expert please respond.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you really add alot to the forum by using all that fowl language. I'm so impressed by your insight and complexity.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't heard anyone who sounds like they remotely know what it is, the pharmakinetics of how this drug works, or what it does. Is there any reasearch on Limbrel?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    I haven't heard anyone who sounds like they remotely know what it is, the pharmakinetics of how this drug works, or what it does. Is there any reasearch on Limbrel?

[/ QUOTE ]

None whatsoever!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Although some repsonses sound so educated, there is research on Limbrel and you can see the metabolic process and other interesting info on Limbrel on www.limbrel.com. I actually have patients using the product and seeing excellent results. Just because it is a non-synthetic product, does not make it a glorified vitamin. Do you know how many other products out there are all natural? This is only one of many and it IS regulated by the FDA.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Although some repsonses sound so educated, there is research on Limbrel and you can see the metabolic process and other interesting info on Limbrel on www.limbrel.com. I actually have patients using the product and seeing excellent results. Just because it is a non-synthetic product, does not make it a glorified vitamin. Do you know how many other products out there are all natural? This is only one of many and it IS regulated by the FDA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why has it been removed from MCR product guides and is no longer promoted?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean you have patients on Limbrel are you a physician or are you actually a Primus watchdog trying to quell the storm. Limbrel is what it is and that is a loop hole "drug" in which you can make claims as to its effectiveness in OA, isn't that the beauty of being clasified as a medical nutrional; please give me some studies/data that involves Limbrel and not just catacin and bicalin related information from europe or asia and that small sample from US. I actually believe that the stuff does work might have tried some myself but that is besides the point. The point is that I feel the others frustration because we simply need more clinical studies the web site again is a thinly vailed attempt to legitamize something that is not quite legit. I want to sell this stuff and believe it can be huge. Please respond

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true Limbrel stunts your growth? I heard that clinical studies were done on an employee here which will remain nameless. This employee is however a regional manager and after administering Limbrel for 6 months at BID, he never grew again...Is there any truth to these claims?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Limbrel works better than anything else I have tried, and I used to sell Vioxx. Who cares what classification it is if it works. I just got samples from a doc friend, so they must be promoting it

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Limbrel works better than anything else I have tried, and I used to sell Vioxx. Who cares what classification it is if it works. I just got samples from a doc friend, so they must be promoting it

[/ QUOTE ]

Shut up Todd. This stuff sucks and everyone knows it. Bullshit that it works better than Vioxx. Aspirin works better than Vioxx. Take a few with a glass of water and shut the fuck up!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was prescribed this product this week. My Dr said there have been alot of positive feedback on it. Was she sold a bill of goods or was she attempting to pay back the pharma rep for the in office catered lunch?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    I was prescribed this product this week. My Dr said there have been alot of positive feedback on it. Was she sold a bill of goods or was she attempting to pay back the pharma rep for the in office catered lunch?

[/ QUOTE ]

Positive feedback? No, actually there is none. Couple that with it's cost and you've got yourself a LOSER.

Lunch? Not if you work for MCR American. You're lucky to get a cheap flashlight for Christmas and a cheezy pen.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

only thing I can find is this pilot study that is recruiting. So I guess some research is just getting going.

Gov studies

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have taken this in combo with Singulair..I am just a regular person,not a Pharma rep...Med has helped both with OA,but found it surprisingly effective with my allergic asthma..I am a patient in Arizona...We have the worst allergic problems in the USA out here in Phoenix area...I only speak as a patient and with sincerity...Surprised Merck and Primus have not done joint studies to give both meds new indications...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been researching Limbrel it sounds like a good alternative for my OA and I would like to know your thoughts on the product.

I am a Pharma rep who does not want to take Celebrex.

Thanks for your feedback.