Coolest Managers ever while at Santarus

Discussion in 'Santarus' started by Anonymous, Mar 9, 2014 at 1:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Troy, Pearlstein, T Petty, Shifman, Fjeld, Eklund were all the shit!!! Wish they were all still with us at Salix!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! Love all these guys

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Andy, too!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree - those that still got Tim Shifman at Salix as their manager are blessed indeed

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pearlstein? No.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Salix manager is a tool.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Troy, hahaha, good one.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're missing a few: Rusty, Drew, and Mark in Alabama from a
    few years back.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DR and RH.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get off CP troy you worthless piece of shit. why don't you get off the golf corse and ride with your reps every once in awhile...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Troy and his minions were so brainwashed. Follow the "leader"!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CE is awesome- So glad they kept him

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FOUAD LAYS WASTE TO ALL OF THOSE MORONS, MORONS

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Salix manager is actually pretty cool. It's HIS boss that's the complete idiot! What a jerkoff!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what Troy does, other than okay golf?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a former minion of his in the Dallas district, Troy was a good manager. He really did work and was responsible for us achieving our goals. He wouldn't be where he is with Salix if he didn't prove himself with Santarus. He really is a good leader, and he is developing into his role as a manger as time moves forward. I know people tend to have this assumption that he is at the country club playing golf all day, but trust me, he does that on his own time after hours. Give the guy a break, he has a lot going on right now with his personal life. I haven't spoken to the guy since January, but I am just speaking to you from personal experience of working with him. If you don't believe me, go ask his former regional manager at Santarus, and I think he would firmly agree with what I am saying. He might have not been the best manager I have ever had, but at least he cared about the development of everyone in the district. He communicated well, and was always quick at answering questions. I will admit he was a problem solver to all of my teams questions out in the field. He also did a nice job of being a manager, and being able to train new hire classes throughout the year. To all the TROY haters out there, he is not the guy skipping work to play golf like many of you think. He really is a good guy and you can learn a lot from him. I think most of us are so fed up with Salix we are just looking for people to pick on. I will admit, I hate this company with a passion, and I can't wait to tell them to FUCK OFF!! I wish Gerry would have purchased another company instead of selling us. Oh well, that is why he is rich and I am not!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice job at trying to cover your ass Troy!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Minion or Troy I can't decide. But what's the difference really....

Trinions???

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I miss Gary F! :(

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you all think Troy in drinking some Salix Koolaid?