Who else is leaving?

Discussion in 'Akorn' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2014 at 12:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well looks like Akorn lost a long time rep from NY. Good Luck Tim. Who's next to leave? Guess Tim realized he was under paid like the rest of us even though he has been with Akorn for so long. After the little bonus payouts on Friday who's next?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of people looking but it doesn't sound like any offers pending...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Good Luck to Tim, however being the longest tenured rep, he was making alot more than the rest of us @ 55k.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The hard truth is upper management will never pay more than they are now...that includes base plus commission.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The hard truth is that you won't get paid more because you don't put in the effort.

Stop b@tching and go visit some customers!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Jason for your input. We all know you do nothing for this company other than troll these blogs for negative comments.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another Acute Team Member has left our nutty company. Good Luck with your new
    & better( more $$$$) position.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to call HR first thing Monday 5/19 AM and am out of here. This has been beyond BS. What are they thinking? I am soo tired and worn out. NOT NOT worth it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

????..why call HR? Just call your manager & resign. With your attitude we are better off without you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot....Rumors are flying that the Acute Indy Rep left....i guess we know who the original author was....

Wow, since mid-December 5 Acute Reps, 1 Ophthalmic & 1 inside sales rep have quit. Raj, Bruce & Renee, when are you going to take action to stop this bleeding. Soon we will have all recent college grads with no sales experience for a sales force.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is it going to take for you to realize "We really do not care!!!"

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Akorn's Peanut Gallery (Jason B)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We understand that, however we can express our feelings especially when Akorn buys another company and still pays us slavery wages......I think the Board is buying all of these companies so on paper, Akorn looks like a Billion Dollar Company and will sell us off to the highest bidder.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bleeding has just begun.....let the exodus begin!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, be happy....Raj, Bruce, Renee & Brett will just try to use some bandaids to control this amputation.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But yet you are still here. There is no doubt money is important, but you do not do anything about it. Have you tried getting a higher salary job?? Oh no wait, you're too busy on CP all day!!

Jerk off!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jason, you show your lack of brain power more & more. I work a full day, everyday and I was happy with my Q1 bonus. To be honest, I want to see what happens after the dust clears from our two recent acquisitions before I look to leave. Have been offfered other lateral jobs, but nothing that wants me to give my notice...........yet

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also, note that CafePharma can be accessed via my smart phone!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is it true the new Ophth rep on LI made it less than a month before he found a better job and gave notice????

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this person PDI or legacy Ophthalmic? Remember those PDIs folks aren't the brightest of the bunch. Look what happened at the NSM.