RDC RESTRUCTURE or SALE WHICH WILL IT BE?

Discussion in 'Roche' started by Anonymous, Jul 22, 2014 at 7:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who thinks we are headed for another restructure or that the division will be sold off after this year? I think it's possible that both are going to happen. A third possibility is That they will continue to fire everyone not to goal.....which will be ALOT of people. Something is going on when you have to take a survey on pay to see if you're motivated by fear. WTF?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fire Sale! Severance Schwann has a plan!

3. AnonymousX

AnonymousX Guest

Definitely a restructure is being planned and many sources have acknowledged that. However, the timing and extent of it are being kept very quiet.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any good journalist knows...share your sources...spill the beans..
    Release the kracken...divulge the booty!!
    Everyone has a theory, but lets get down to the facts!!! Please share what real intel you have so we can determine what we need to do!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't have any intel other than this....they have let a few go that didn't hit their pump qouta by at least 50% two quarters in a row. Others have been stripped of titles such as consultant rep and put on a pip. Would love to know if anyone else knows anything.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad to be out with pension intact. So sad to watch the decline and downward spiral. You don't need a journalist or an MBA to know what is going on here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have not or are not currently looking for another company to work for - you are an idiot. This Titanic is taking on water aster then ever, and the fat ass management tema is only looking ou for themselves - WAKE UP!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

look for a job, cant believe you all are even questioning what's going on.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RDC is a joke. I will never forget the Nano launch and the awesome marketing campaign "Small in size and big in Performace".

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Small in size, big in performance" is all in JP's mind

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BYE BYE TOMORROW YOUR DAYS ARE OVER!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wondering how everyone is feeling about their jobs here? Should we be worried?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your kidding right, they eventually will get rid of the whole division. 2015 the whole division is done. Where have you been? were you not on the most recent call?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah I was on the call. I didn't get the sense the whole division would be canned, just another restructure.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the restrucure elimates the garbage called inside sales or pump support we can only move up the chain! Senior leadership is absolutely BLIND if they think the group (inside sales, pump support) processing pumps and Experts are competant! The best thing that could happen to RDC is the restructure eliminates this entire deparment!!! GO Tslim and Medtronic!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

30% is gone 1/3 big cuts for small division.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's that "Small In Size, Big In Performance" apply to taking it in the arse?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which prior CBM's are remaining.............

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does one know 30% cuts are happening? Is that percent for RDC overall or just outside sales?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard layoffs have started. California/Texas/Florida/Colorado POL reps gone??? any one know who was layed off and who stayed??? Sounds like a bunch opted out...