These managers are full of themselves and..

Discussion in 'InterMune' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2014 at 2:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS. Guy in the NE is a walking corporate drone. During my interview I felt like I was in my first pharma interview not an specialty biotech drug. Where did they find these clowns. Will fit right in to the Roche 'way'. Have fun dopes

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. He was a real dope. Roche is sharpening their ax as we speak.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did some research from industry friends before my interview who worked w him at Biogen. They confirmed what you guys are saying. Drone was not one of the adjectives they used but sure it applies. They also knew damn well a merger was impending because there was such a focus on the 'equity' and 'upside' that it stunk of short term. May want to practice your subtle selling again big boy

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry you did not get a job offer

- yours truly, the drone

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never seen more bitter posts from people who didn't get offers from a company. People like you can't handle the fact that you lost out on one of the greatest opportunities in the industry in a long time. Stay in your safe haven, pod selling, big pharma company and go collaborate at Panera about your routing. Leave jobs like this to the risk-taking big boys who aren't afraid to take a leap and because of that are way beyond you in salary, commission and equity. You weren't hired because it was likely obvious that you are exactly the type of loser who posts like this. Go hop in your Escape and drop off some samples.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last month you were doing all of the above job duties and now you are too good for them because of your barely new job? You and many others on here are compelte hypocrites. You sit here and criticize the people who come on here and posts negative comments but them you stoop to the same level. How are you any better? Please, do tell I am interested in hearing your reply.

Now that you have a better job you can lower yourself to the level of some of these people? I learned a long time ago character, class, and morels are truly defined behind closed doors when nobody is looking. Look in the mirror you will see you have none of those attributes.

Signed,
    Someone who did get the job

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sure.
    and 90 percent of people in pharma have NONE of those qualities, yet you brag about getting the job and being in this industry.
    silly.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a remarkable idiot. They don't hire people like you because you are stupid - I know you did not get the job. You are stupid because you have drawn the inference (that means suggestion or conclusion dummy) that whoever posted that comment came from that environment "last month".

Feel free to share how anything in the post you are responding too led you to that conclusion. I look forward to your reply as well.

FYI:

mo·rel

/məˈrel,mô-/

noun

noun: morel; plural noun: morels

a widely distributed edible fungus that has a brown oval or pointed fruiting body with an irregular honeycombed surface bearing the spores.

I am glad you have character, class and.......eat lots of mushrooms?

Learn how to spell before you start chastising people.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no manager in Nebraska you lying fuck!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New England....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW...looks like the company has the cream of the crop of the brain trust out there....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm pretty sure anyone with such poor grammar and inability to spell (compeltes, morels???) would not get extended an offer. Nice try. Clever how you mask your hostility by attempting to turn the tables on someone who is responding to all the negativity by slinging some back.

You tried to come off sounding intelligent but clearly you are a pompous and arrogant fool. Keep tooting your horn about your amazing MORAL (that's how it's spelled idiot) and ethical character - it's clear you think very highly of yourself.

Oh yeah - better luck on your next interview too.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good to see the maturity level of the NE manager. You did not do a very good job flying under the radar with your post douche bag. Everyone knows who you are, knows what you are about and its obvious that you do not have a good sense of your own skills, abilities or confidence. Otherwise you would not waste your own time combating these posts. Grow up drone and try to set a good example instead of dropping to the maturity level. Your fellow DBM's all are on to your kiss ass style. Get to work and stay off this site

- Intermune DBM

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was there a spelling bee as part of the screening process?? You guys seem to be rather militant or at least uptight regarding spelling errors

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes - and I like your use of the word "militant". Bravo

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1) perfect example of someone who I was referring to in my above post. thanks for clarifying my points on here.
    2) you know you "got" someone on CP when 95% of their response to your post is focused on grammatical or spelling errors and nothing relevant to the post itself. Got you! The truth obviously hit you hard huh? Look in the mirror..you are empty and see nothing
    3) I think extremely highly of myself not just very highly.....and for good reason.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NE is the abbreviation for Nebraska you stupid fuck

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100% correct here, a truly accomplished group of amateurs and embellishers on the management team - and I was given the offer- but turned it down, 18 months they will all be out on the street!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha, he might night be able to spell but at least he is honest! You assholes all hired your friends and sat around and circle jerked to this buyout and lied to every single person you interviewed! Greedy fucks!