Immunology openings

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by Anonymous, Sep 17, 2014 at 11:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any info appreciated, salary ranges, bonuses, territory size, interview and hire process. Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nope, nothing. no free shit here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oops. looks like a consulting firm hired a rookie researcher in OP. Bold and Blatant. No shock other companies have Immunology research projects ongoing. Easy to spot 'em so why not our them. Make them uncomfortable.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

out them

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw opening for this division on job board. Would someone tell me the name of product and culture of this division?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can read you can figure out the culture. It's all over the CP threads. Products are Hizentra, Privigen and Berinert.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey buddy, I can definitely read and write for that matter. Some people post bullshit on CP. I just hoped that someone would respond in a manner that seemed for real.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey pally, i don't know you, and I don't owe you anything. Nor do I feel obligated to spoon feed you shit. Sorry. I do know enough dirt bags that crawl these boards. So you need it, earn it. Send a Linked in Message. Some shit ain't public for a reason.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just resigned from CSL. I'll tell you anything you you need to know.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is your favorite day of the week? What is your favorite Color? What is your name? Name 1 thing you like & dislike about CSL.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Monday
    Red
    Martin
    I like the money I make. I dislike driving to work everyday.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? This isnt a company of thousands with a few disgrunteled (sp) employees venting. CSL is a small company with BIG problems.
    However, if you are unemployed, this is a j-o-b. So use your good sense and think about the various issues and threads over the past few years and if you think it makes sense for you, go for it.
    FYI, the posts are pretty much right on. Not a bunch of big pharma "who hooked up with what at the last national sales meeting".

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this position worth pursuing? Why is it so bad?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

obviously an immunology landscape report troll post. Zero doubt. They have monitoring reports due every month. Any thing helps. Though not a charity. Not even close.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course it's worth it. cSL is a cool company to work for with cool products to sell. Google our recent news about Novartis. We love our jobs & if you are good you will love us too.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The previous poster must of had a few too many cocktails before writing the post. Culture and management are awful. If it wasn't why would a third of the reps leave in a year?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hello? Most posters on here enjoy a nice crack pipe prior to posting. Please, learn to never rely on CP for anything of value.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To add to some of the other nifty replies, we have the sexiest reps of any biotech! And our people are not only sexy, but wholesome as well. Most of us spend lots of free time at Church and volunteering for good causes.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"The previous poster must of had a few too many cocktails before writing the post. Culture and management are awful. If it wasn't why would a third of the reps leave in a year?"

Reps leave because they heard from someone out of the loop the old notion that there are still golden packages available for sales reps. Honestly, the days of the golden boy sales rep are over. Get over yourselves and thank your lucky stars you still have a job and that your boss or the CEO haven't figured out that you can be replaced with a fucking ipad.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Until the company decides to address the issues - salaries, bonus etc then the bleed will continue. Ipad replacement - haha. What for? No samples to sign for, also that would mean we enter the 21st century with technology. Still hanging on to a broken Compass system...