Notice from legal, please do not talk to other laywers

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by Anonymous, Sep 26, 2014 at 12:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone get the mail from our legal department? It appears there are many lawsuits going on, all involving Oxy. Legal is saying the "bad" lawyers are using tools like linked in to find Purdue/ex-Purdue employees who want to shed some light on various Oxy business.

Legal Dept is asking us to contact them if the bad laywers contact us

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmm...bad lawyers....isn't that redundant?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are right! Just did not know how to differentiate between our legal eagles and ones suing us

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Revenge is soooo sweet.... Maybe some of those arrogant asshole regionals should have wished those who left well and thank the top performers... Would love nothing more than to screw this nasty company!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love RA writing to "Dear ...colleague." As if there is anything remotely collegial about our esteemed counsel.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such arrogant people! Letter sounds like a whiney child. "Don't tell on me!" Tell on you?! Please! The tales that will now be told. The truth always finds it's way out. You people worry about your jobs! These attorneys are going to take this company to the cleaners for the maneuvering and internal corruption. You don't want to be here for this. No one will buy this place with what will be unveiled. Good Luck! It's now beginning .....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would anyone buy Purdue?? For what???

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For what? Why, their pipeline!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is some funny shit!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just spewed soda all over my screen!! So funny!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I talk to the lawyers, but they don't listen to me!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For anyone who has received a letter - I have been contacted by an outside law group. They are NOT bad lawyers. Judgement Day has arrived. Heads are going to start rollin!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to be contacted... Would love to see Purdue go down. Bunch of fraudulent assholes.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And so it begins... This isn't just about old formulation. Misbranding and pill mills. How extensively is partners against pain... Holy shit!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then we should contact the PP lawyers about themselves! They are the bad lawyers. Who remembers the LA times story re Region Zero. idiots

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That article was terrible! Idiots. I saw the same article in the Enquirer. What a joke this place is!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the deal with partners against pain? I figured something was up all of a sudden there's no mention of it and the last convention I worked , there wasn't one oar toners against pain anything! I figured it was some source of trouble for Purdue somehow some way because that's how they always handle something controversial. All of a sudden you hear nothing about it and you know they must have never really believed in it or they would stand behind it rather than cave and bury their heads in the sand when they are challenged on its existence and motivations( that's a guess ). Just like the old days with OxyContin sell it one way one day and then all of a sudden it's completely different, you are told to destroy all sales materials and they act like it was never the original way! I can think of so many examples!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like Purdue to bury things under the rug.... When will Purdue cease to exist? Not soon enough!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Like"

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My spouse is an attorney. Nobody can stop me from talking to him at dinner!