Med D

Discussion in 'Depomed' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2014 at 11:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love the new reprint concerning patients 75 years and older. I wish we had some Med D coverage to back it up! Don't you think by now we should have territories consistently in the 80-100 script range? Oh that's right.....it's been 3 years and we are still scraping for scripts bc our coverage is terrible. But let's keep telling providers that 90% story. How's that managed market team working out for ya?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We just hired a new VP to replace the lady who did nothing for so long. Hopefully he is building his own team that knows the difference between a Step Edit and a P.A. good luck as we need it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're doing the best we can to get our drug written. It gets denied/not covered/ patient doesn't have phn, not my problem.

10 more years with this drug, we really need to invest in better managed care access.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We just hired a new VP to replace the lady who did nothing for so long. Hopefully he is building his own team that knows the difference between a Step Edit and a P.A. good luck as we need it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great point. Way to post it twice. My thoughts and I'm sure others thoughts are this. We don't have a chance at getting any Med D coverage other than silver script and your only answer that you are going to give us is simple script which isn't even going to help with Med D. It's been 3 years!! 3 years!!! Look at the LVR in the majority of the territories and look at the small percentage of pull through each and every one of us have in regards to Med D. Wish we could put the MHC team on a PIP.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate to ruin your day but the 2015 med d formulates have already been decided. We are bidding on 2016 f ormularies now. Don't care who is running managed care, plans do not care for our products and their cost.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another year of getting our ass kicked by our competition. Hey I have an idea....let's create a drug that the majority of the patients are elderly and on Medicare. Then we will sit back and question our sales force as to why we aren't where we want to be 3 years down the road. When in all actuality we really know the answer to that oh so obvious question. It's really time to stop being quiet about this because it is the number one reason why you aren't where you want to be. It's not us who are out here basically brow beating our providers for scripts so we can keep our jobs and provide for our families. It's you, the ones who are so disconnected with the real world who have no idea what it's like to sell in todays market. It's not 1995 any more. Hey I have an idea for you....Wake up!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Med

Get over it, this is the world we live in. If you can't sell Medicare, go somewhere else. It isn't going to change. The sooner you accept that the better off you will be.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coming from someone who obviously is not out here selling.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha!! This is not the world we live in. It's Depomeds world. If you work in the home office you can't write on this site. Your not allowed to voice any opinion.