any offers?

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2014 at 4:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any f2f person from Chicago get offer yet?

had mine wed. and quiet

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was there too. Did not receive offer but heard of others that have already.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was there on Wednesday. Got the offer on Thursday. Excited and very happy. Good luck to the other posters.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It totally depends on your potential RBD, some are moving fast. Others still have people they want to evaluate before reaching decisions. It could be weeks but they are open to ongoing communication during this time. Def by thx-giving!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats! I go this week. Do you feel good about the stability if the company/Onc division? Happy with managers? Did they talk about pipeline- and how docs will receive this drug? Just trying to make a good decision and can't find much info. Good offer/stock, etc??? Thanks!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you done any research on this company? They do not have stock options (owned by the French). There is NO pipeline AT ALL. They are hoping to buy another ONC product to see with this side-effect drug with a restricted indication.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Indication will be for a small group of patients. Not restricted. Final devisions on territories could take the next 2-3 weeks depending on what area of the country you are interviewing for. I was told they are considering aqcuisition of molecules, partnering with another company for promotion, or developming their own products.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

(QUOTE) I was told they are considering aqcuisition of molecules, partnering with another company for promotion, or developming their own products.

Along with every other pharma company. Now let's think this through. This company has no pipeline for a bargaining chip nor do they have an established ONC division (i.e. no ONC sales force call numbers, relationships, reputation), so what company do you really think wants to 'partner' with Ipsen? You MUST be desperate for a job.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The place is smoke and mirrors

You will raise no more than 5 percent sales for SD. Novartis drugs cover all the same indications and more. Managed Care and Lack of Advocacy will make this once again a failure

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Advocacy is built thru hard work! It can and will happen with SD! Believe-Achieve... Don't be a hater gator

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gotta love when someone reinforces what a buffoon they are. Believe-achieve-hater-gator. Try dreamer-schemer. Or without the rhyming, let's call it straight up delusional with your lack of leadership, inability to motivate and flat out rude to others.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You assume too much Castro.... You don't know me - so just grind that old axe some more......feel better about yourself now?! You have issues, here's a tissue!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thinking about going to NJ to interview for a position within this organization, how about a few answers from you out there who may have been through this process....
    1. Are we working for Publicis or Ipsen?
    2. Why all the paperwork now?
    3. What is the salary range, benefits
    4. Training: when , where...please say no to testing and all that BS
    5. C'mon Man save me ( if needed) from wasting my time

I need answers THAT I AM NOT getting from the recruiters

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most been pre selected for openings regardless paper work and invite interview.
    Talked to ONCS they prefer other GHIH and USA not French.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. Ipsen...Publicis has just been hired to help recruit
    2. Was told only 3 candidates per open position will get face to face. The start date is 12/1 so if you are selected to interview, they want the paperwork completed beforehand.
    3. 125-135 salary, 44 in bonus. Employee contributions to benefits are very low, which is awesome!
    4. Week at HQ on 12/1, thereafter home study. Of course there will be tests...
    5. Hope this helps.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

125-135 Salary??? Sounds high for this place, but I believe you, thank you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told the same range for offers: 125K-135K with 40K being target commission.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eh not impressed

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else get an offer yet? How are interviews this week?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what date the NET indication is being reviewed by the FDA?