TIPS AND TRICKS FOR ESSURE

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Oct 18, 2014 at 5:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow I just found out from the big "brain" AKA BRYAN that we were all taught wrong!!!!! Dont just look for the black marker but keep it outside the ostium or you will bury it too far distal and never see the gold marker. Once the sheath has been wheeled back it becomes like a slinky then doctors freak out!! The gold band should also be OUTSIDE the ostia! Thanks Marika for your lame training. One year later, we finally found out how to do a simple procedure. Like pulling out a tooth. My mother would tie a string to my tooth, and then to a door handle, then slam the door! Genius !!! Hey Conceptus reps have you found your trunk stock yet? Or did you just hand it out due to your ineptness . If you haven't left yet you must be one of the losers or just skating by on the salary you now get paid to stay home and pray for a case in that tiny territory. Skyla , Mirena do you remember what that product is or how to insert it or even mention it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh now I know why I never see anything and have to record one imaginary coil. then run and count stock and sorry dr no trunk stock for you today. scope? call your strotz rep I know nothing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well that 5 a week challenge should really get things going! Do they really think we don't know how many kits we have sold in a week? Good thing our managers will put that in an email for us. Who comes up with these ideas? This one is almost as useful in driving sales as counting and recording kits on the shelf.

4. I'm sure!

I'm sure! Guest

Here's a better tip....

Have Shelley run Bayer's WHC division and allow her to nurture a positive environment and develop the talent...including the trainer.

Her conviction is Bayer's best asset. Let her use it!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um Shelley, thanks for posting this. I just puked in my mouth a little.

Why dont you ask her reps what a peach she is? Or her fellow managers.... I bet leader, positive, or nuturing never comes out of any of their lips.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am going to run right out and get 5 Essures from an account. I will also look at the STAR report and get everyone who is signed off to do 4 new cases in the next 12 weeks.....puhleeze. Oh wait....thank you. It never occurred to me to get some business from people who are already trained. That is brilliant. After that I am going to go up sell Skyla so I can go to a red carpet event. I have never been more motivated in my life.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, you will be gone soon. 50% of the sales force can't do this job and the people who make cuts know it. Your sales numbers suck? Trust me, it's you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If 'boxes of 5', STAR reports and quotas are all you're concerned with I can certainly understand your frustration and apparently a complete disconnect between your aspirations and the company's. You may, in fact, be in the wrong place.

Essure is not about your personal goal attainment, your case coverage or whether or not you approve of how your conference calls are conducted. And it certainly isn't a matter of showing your charm or self promotion.

Essure is a philosophy or do should I say...a concept.

Not only has Shelley had an unwavering devotion to Essure since its inception but she provides the most crucial element of our philosophy, a compassionate perspective.

Who better to understand the mindset of the patients she serves than a woman who has experienced family planning firsthand, listens to a woman's concerns and knows how to apply that empathic knowledge in a way that resonates with her physicians and her team? In short she personifies what Essure represents....she makes them all feel safe.

The gift of seeing a women's perspective through an unfiltered lense cannot be measured or replaced.

When you can sell Essure they call you good.

When you embody Essure you're called trusted.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Shelley, GO manage your team. They need some of that 'trust' that exudes from your pores. What a fucking joke!

10. I'm Sure!

I'm Sure! Guest

To insult a lady is disgraceful.

And only a coward would do it anonymously.

Toby James

11. I'm sure

I'm sure Guest

How many children have YOU raised?

12. I'm sure

I'm sure Guest

Or were you talking professionally?

If so how does India sound?!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

'boxes of 5', STAR reports and quotas are some of the ABD's care about.....they are so consumed with number crunching it is ridiculous. They seem to think that is all Essure is about......that has been the point ALL along. 90% of this management team doesn't seem to get what this Essure is all about. We should all be very concerned they want us to break our numbers down like they do. Fear based management, no concern for growing business the right way for the right reasons?? No concern for the 50% cancellation rate?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey isn't she the "old lady" who had kids after 40, way to honor women. And promote your product passionately, reversible contraception is the best for women and you know it. Procreating way past the norm because you got married again! You are just money hungry and want power and control.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHO ARE U ASS KISSER?

16. I'm sure

I'm sure Guest

Any ABD that substitutes empathy and compassion with fear or intimidation should be replaced immediately!

When management loses sight of the fact that the success of Ms. Tunstall's vision of what the Essure philosophy resolves around is our ability to foster an environment that thrives on engagement and collaboration at every level of our team.

Unfortunately some members of our team have lost sight of this fact and it's had a negative impact on the organization as well as the market.

As I see it every member of our team can either hold themselves to the standards Ms. Tunstall has set for us or they can be replaced by those who would be honored to.

17. I'm sure

I'm sure Guest

Who could better understand the changing needs of women than one who has faced them firsthand.

And I find your insolence toward her appalling!

18. I'm sure

I'm sure Guest

The only way to truly serve the women's healthcare market is to have a company made up entirely of them.

19. I'm sure

I'm sure Guest

The only way to serve the women's healthcare market is to build a company made up solely of them.

The best way to accomplish this is to provide them with a pleasant environment where they feel respected and appreciated. We have to give them an opportunity to develop and advance. Our pay structure and compensation plan must be superior, transparent and consistent so that we can recruit and keep the best talent and allow them to achieve their own financial security.

Provide them with what they deserve today and ask them what they want and need for tomorrow.

20. I'm sure

I'm sure Guest

Shelley wants to make Essure the international gold standard we have to pay her whatever it takes to accomplish that.