Company is in Self imposed SEC Quiet Period

Discussion in 'Dendreon' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2014 at 8:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something good will be announced on Monday, and it's aint a pre-packaged bankruptcy. Co can't file bankruptcy if they are solvent.

Ever since Tom Amick took the helm in July, he's been working hard negotating deal with J & J, my guess they some great news with us.

I have been researching looking from the outside of the company for a very long time, but decided to take a huge position yesterday. My cost basis 1.13, which I'm quite happy with the bargain.

The biggest shareholder for the note is Deerfield. They owns over 200 mil plus of the notes, in June 30, 2014, they also took a 10 Million shares common worth more than 30 Mil plus. I don't think they will shoot themselves in the foot by going to bankruptcy.

JPM currently hold 40 Mil in Notes also. They did the package for dndn years ago. It would hurt their rep if the company they refi going to bankruptcy.

employees keep up the faith, this is a great therapy for patients. This company's needs to get strongers. Millions needed it.

How would you like the head line" First Ever Cancer Approved Biotech declared Bankrupty. This ain't look good for anyone.

Company's cash and cash equi is over 300 Mil, total sales of provenge us is 350 Mil or so, EU is launching in the corner. My guess they will do a partner with someone on Europe sales.

The tide is turning on this company. My research is based on readking 8K and 10Ks and none from the winds or shorts sellers with agenda.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How sure are you that we will hear something on Monday?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somewhwere close to 90 percent. Terms sheet are exchAnged. They will ask shareholders to approve the deal

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this happens next week, then didn't you pass along very secret information?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

company going private

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

posts 5 and 3 are conflicting

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company have two new jobs opening on 10/22/2014.

One is a nurse, it's a sales job.

They also had 3 pending jobs on early oct. We have nothing to worry about. Business is usual, only get better.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

has thompson become rainman?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a reason there are over 15 sales jobs open in different region in the nations... Increase sales does not look like a company going to bankrupt

News pr will be released early monday imho

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is also a reason the company gave the public a warning that they will not be able to repay the 600M debt. Do you have anything to say about that warning?

In another post, you weren't humble. You stated an event on Monday as something that was going to happen. If nothing happens, it would be interesting to know if your previous statement caused any damage to anyone. Do you have anything to say about this?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only problem with your statement is that the company IS NOT[.u] solvent. Just because there is some cash left in the bank does not mean the company is solvent any more than a company without any cash, but lots of valuable assets, is insolvent. Solvency is a LEGAL definition set forth in the bankruptcy code; if you look it up and run the numbers based on the last public filing you will see that the company has already passed the point of insolvency.

That is not nice to think about, but it is reality. Add the market value of all the shares to the market value of the debt and you will find that the fair value of all the assets is about $60 million less than the face value of the debt (as of this post).

Denial does not turn negative numbers to positive. It is time to take some hard decisions while the company can still control the process. It won't be pretty, but it will be a lot better than if this drags on another three, six, or twelve months without any resolution.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL...could you have possibly been more wrong...
    There is no tide...DNDN is a derelict ship, sinking in the mud. No one is a the helm...it'll soon be sold for scrap.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Epic fail!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1.13 a share now worth 15 cents a share. You are in a hard spot, wait or sell for huge loss.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends what your definition of "good" was.