reps being ripped off!

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Oct 26, 2014 at 10:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At around 1100 WAC and commission of $8 ...this commission % is a joke. Not to mention all the Rx that are not being counted. When Timmy W said it was no big deal that CVS and ESI would not pay and we would make up fore it with PME.... I didn't think he would take it from the reps!!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just shut up and sell something you loser! Horizon = great products, great management and best compensation in the industry! Go work somewhere else if you don't like it! We are all going to retire rich in a very short period of time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly! Lol shut up and sell.. If y'all worked/sold as much as you bitched you would all be lampin in Hawaii.. Docs laugh at YOU when you show up once a month and ask for the business. Docs and their staff love me and our products. Stop being signature jockeys and overpaid lunch caterers and be sales pros.. Jabronies!! Haha

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI, those last two posts were the epitome of sarcasm. In case anyone took them seriously.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want to talk ripped off, why do you think the company can announce record earnings quarter after quarter when 70-80% of their reps don't hit their goal? Maybe setting unrealistic goals so they don't have to pay? Sure, uncapped bonus - set low for 20-25 reps to parade around as examples and screw over the rest! What a joke! That's what you get from a company with leadership that came from a company put out of business for ethical violations. Same slime, second verse! I'm embarrassed to be here!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet you're still here lol

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. Not anymore. Now just a halfway interested observer feeling sorry for former co-workers.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too. just got out...thank god. It feels great. I hope everyone is able to leave this death pit of a company.