Lundbeck questions

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2014 at 10:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know most replies will be snarky wastes of time, but its worth a shot if I can get any helpful answers. I am trying to decide which grass is greener from where I am at, I now somethings will be worse and some better. I have been told roughly what to expect on base salary already based on where I am at my experience.

All companies have issues, so I will be taking a chance with any change, but I would like to know what I am taking a chance for.

1. What is the target bonus amount for most reps for the year? Does it vary by sales force?

2. Is the Bonus Quarterly, semi annually, or yearly?

3. How long is training and what is that like?

4. I see mentions of signing bonuses. Anyone care to say how much?

5. Car information would be nice too.

Thanks for any informative and reasonable replies

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Target is $9600 divided by three. We are on a trimester bonus

Training is almost all at home. No tests at away training.

Get a signing bonus. Beware though. You have to pay it back if you leave before 24 months

Car choices are really fabaulous. Very generous

Beware the list of targets.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you looking at Neuro or Psych? Those two divisions are drastically different.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont really want to say since this company is so small which could make it easy to narrow down, but I read about the cultures on here. I expect much of my enjoyment of the company will be based on my Manager and team. But I know senior leadership can set a negative or positive tone in a division.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure what this means, but I guess data is an issue.

Thank you for your responses, very nice.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your responses, very nice, and refreshing

Divided by three? or Times X 3? Is the Target $9600 a trimester or $3200 a trimester? I am guessing $9600 times three for a yearly target of $28800. That sounds about right.

Signing bonus numbers? Was everyones the same? Any numbers?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sign on bonus is $12K. Just be careful you dont leave before 24 months.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, not everyone was offered a sign-on bonus. Hmmmm? More problems.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F... You!!!!!!! Not all of us got signing bonuses and many didn't get 12 K if they got a sign in bonus. It was to help get a car when we had to furnish our own ride. Dumb shits like you are the reason this company sucks!!!same with the pay, they say pay is 85000 - 95000 depending upon experience and then they bring in a bunch of pill pushing sample dropping, pick the kids up at 2:30 soccer moms for 6 figure salaries. The salary inequities are great and the company has no consistency in payroll. I guess the criteria for a 6 figure salary is if you are able to suck the chrome off the bumper of a ' 62 Cadillac.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sorry you feel that way. It is called negotiating. You negotiate what you feel your value is to the company and then it is up to them if they want to pay it. At the very least you meet at some sort of middle ground. As far as sign on bonuses it is the same thing. They are negotiated not just given. If you asked and you made a solid case for the amount you where asking for then you where given or not given. When negotiating anything you have to be willing to walk away if you feel you deserve more.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, unfortunately for you, you could have asked and stuck with a case. I was leaving a bonus behind and showed them my projected payout and stock options left on the table. It was over $20 I was leaving behind, but got a little over half. Better than nothing, especially joining an organization with a better opportunity. If you think about it, it's no loss to this company if you leave, they simply get it back.

You can only blame yourself, but at least you have a job.

Also,you seem a little frustrated, perhaps you should suck some chrome, you may get a raise to bring up your so called measly salary.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh great and wise chrome sucker tell us all again about your negotiation skills. Was it on a couch or under a table. Most of us sat in a room for multiple interviews during the cattle call interviews. We were told the salary range and made an offer in that range. Obviously some AMs were low balled on the salary do that others could be greater compensated. Many of us originally trusted the organization to be fair to all but it simply was not the case. That is why the attrition rate here on the Psych side is so high. As everyone finds better jobs they are leaving. We will leave you to your chrome sucking!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be a giant sucking sound when all the psych reps leave for getting F..... Over on their. IC!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. Thanks for all the replies! I forgot to ask about roommates at company meetings. Do we have roommates or get single rooms?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Single rooms..THANK GOD!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the h is non retail in our goals? Are we hospital reps?