Sex, drugs and Aegerion CEO's !!!!

Discussion in 'Aegerion Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2014 at 1:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Is this the type of Leadership that you can tell your family and friends you work for?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean, Bold Leadership? Why hell yes!

Soon, Sage and I were having sex with each other on one bed, and Marc and his girlfriend were having sex on the other bed,” Christina says in her affidavit.

“Then, Marc said, ‘Let’s switch,’” she claims in the papers. “Marc suggested that his girlfriend and I have sex with each other.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a douche. maybe its his personal life but its who Beer is. Beer his no character.
    So we at Aegerion have a sex addict, coke head making decisions with our single product in the market drug and no pipeline. Our stock has dropped due to his careless comments on financial networks and other bright decisions (under the influence as well?) all while he is making money with stock buys and romps in bed with his buddy/buddy's wife who heads a financial firm. Our stock grants are worthless. Fair? When its to good to be true, it is. That's Aegerion. And before people pop off at the mouth, my numbers are just fine its my ethics that are just fine to and this place reeks of trouble.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so disappointing, we have a great drug and an excellent sales force. And now what?

At this point even if the pressure is deflected off of the leadership onto the sales force, it will be very difficult to recover from the realities brought to light in the past week.

Good luck everyone.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crickets

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vitamin K?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am calling every recruiter I know but according to them so is everyone else in the company. guess it is every man for himself. good luck everyone.

thanks marc, your "leadership" makes you con, freak, narcissist, son to be felon, company upcoming Grinch for all of us at the holidays and undoubtedly soon to be guy at the (cold) heart of why we are all unemployed. Put that on your resume asshole.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like Marc has invited you to one of his parties? You deserved to go down with him loser