Birmingham rep

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2014 at 9:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ever happened to the guy in Birmingham? I heard he was a decent rep and they fired him?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Insys does not settle for decent. There's your answer. you don't become the #1 IPO allowing decent reps to hang around.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard he was crushing it and still got let go. Did he say something to the FDA?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder what the initials are for the Birmingham rep? A long list of reputable individuals who refuse to break the law, good for him........

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you talking about. He begged for his job , he job, he just had a healthy baby boy. He screwed up bad with expenses and Insys suspended him with pay. Insys is trying to find a way to help him out. It's in the hands of human resources now. Any other company would have fired him that day. This is no typical pharma company - they know every employee by name and treat their people exceptionally well!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no ROO business in Birmingham with the exception of one crooked payed off MD. Thats it. Check the data. How is your rep doing in Mobile? I heard things are changing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great, things keep changing for the better! Very exciting time to be at Insys.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear big rep in Florida gone, any ideas why or whom?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Promoted internally with Insys. Insys loves to promote from within. Land of real opportunity!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not what I heard........what are you the shill for the company?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smoking hot!