Thoughts ASD DK West

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2014 at 10:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy is lost

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but he has a kick-ass smile

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there any ASD's that have a clue?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hilarious!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't Baxter do any better than this tool? He thinks he's so smart and cool. It is hilarious, especially when DK is given his walking papers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have insider information on when he might get these "walking papers?"

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His kick ass smile is to hide his bad ass lies ! Don't trust him. He's worthless.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never heard anyone in this whole company say anything nice about this guy. I've only heard what a shitty ASD he is. He is destroying his region.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He seems pretty smart and reasonable to me. Maybe the complainers are underperforming?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone got passed up for a promotion. Get over it and move on or leave and let to go.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty sure you hit the nail on the head with above comment.

Truthfully, the managers and ASD's can only do what their higher ups give them permission to do. Everyone I have seen or met really wants to change things but all I see is the direction from upper management (above DK) who are clueless as to what is really going on in this market. I continue to see a push to make us a pharma company but we are not! Our call points make us a device company so quite trying to force the pharma model. WE DON'T CONTROL PRICE anymore. WE ARE NOT THE ONLY PLAYERS in this space!!! Get creative upper management! I don't need SPIN. I know how to sell but I need a fighting chance which hasn't happened in the 3 years I've been here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A Chris Hartman cronie. Here's a better question, who's worse Clark or Keefe?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second this. Well put.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right Dan is fantastic, he's going to save Baxter, he's brilliant, he really should be the CEO, he's the BEST leader I've ever seen and he's not a douche, no not at all.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clark. Not even close.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Promotion. No thank you! Hilarious, no one wants to promote and work for DK. Listen to old RM's, life was a nightmare working with him.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clark or Keefe. Neither. Both are terrible, and terrible for the region. Is this the best Baxter can do?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

apparently it is.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure what the fuss is about!? We sell a commodity and do not even have the full portfolio to represent (surgicel). We don't need good ASD's we need better contracts.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recently chatted with a good friend of mine who's an RM at Covidien. This individual has been very successful during their career as an RM there. I asked this friend if he was interested in getting promoted to ASD. His response was something along the lines of, "Why would I want to move into that job? You have ZERO authority, 3x the stress and the money's not even that great."

Sounds a lot like things at Bax. Except DK and Red the cyborg actually enjoy having zero authority. Having no authority means no sleepless nights worrying about whether or not you stepped on your ding-ding and made some potentially career-limiting decisions. I wonder if RL is pulling his hair out in regret over taking that Central Area ASD position?