CardioSom

Discussion in 'Respiratory' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2008 at 1:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys/Gals!

Just be thankful for the experience you have gained with CardioSom and move on.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get out now! Even Sharon W. has a new job waiting.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long until they shut their doors and walk away? Sharon w would be stupid to not have another job lined up- as would everyone else. You can't get supplies or new equipment, how do you expect to get your paycheck. Run in the opposite direction!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She does with HQAA

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard anything? I'm a little fearful for my job!!!! We need and deserve some answers and to know what is going on.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a Cardiosom employee as well, and take some advice. You have every reason to fear for your job. Coorporate is probably trying to figure out who to lay off and what centers to close to improve the bottom line. In this case no news is bad news. If there was any "good" news they would share. Look for a new job, everybody else is!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I believe it's with JAHCO. She was there before coming to Cardiosom.

I think that the other poster was spot on correct. Lincare's only intent was to ruin Cardiosom in the eyes of the referral sources.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run and run fast!! Forget any loyalties at this point it is protect yourself and figure out your own future game plan. Do you really think any suit or title above branch manager is looking out for you? Hell NO they are all running for the exits like bugs that have the lights shined upon them and they are establishing plans beyond this inferno!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah go get business!!! ok with what FUCKING SUPPLIES AND EQUIPMENT!! Oh yeah its the magic pixie dust that will fix it. Don't aknowledge the 10 ton elephant in the room you dumass!! BANKRUPTCY............

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When was the last time you heard from your leader? Is he around or even interested in what you have to deal with day to day because of corporate incompetence? HELLOOOOO anybody out there?? Do you really think he still calls it home? HELL NO HE IS OUT LOOKING FOR A JOB AND COULD CARELESS ABOUT YOU, YOUR KIDS OR YOUR HOUSE PAYMENT!!!! run and run fast. Hey corporate people chime in do you see the incompetent around? Yeah didn't think so he is out covering his own ass.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a former employee and I am soooo glad I got out. Your leader is the most incompetent person when it comes to the world of DME that I have ever come across. Pure cluelessness. Sorry BOD, but it takes more than an ex-indited hospital admin to run DME as lean as it must be based on current reimbursement rates.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I LIKE THIS RESPONSE!!!

They could care less about your kids and especially about your house payments!

Really, a bit of power fucked with people’s brains, the high was saw incredible that they immediately ran out and purchased homes, and now it’s WAHh,WAHh,WAHh time!!!!
    R u feeling the POWER now?
    Do not expect anyone to hear your whining! Time to send your hubby to work so that the mortgage can be paid. God, please forgive me for being so blunt!

The company's financial hardship was obvious a long long time ago.. Some smart people saw the signs and some dumb asses did not..
    SORRY for your stupidity!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there anyone left at this piece of shit company? I hope this place closes it doors and Lincare takes all your patients.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cardiosom is so messed up that Lincare DOESN'T want to buy it now. LOL!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For all of you people cursing up a storm and talking trash, you sound like 12 year olds! It's that type of maturity, or lack there of, that causes businesses to fail. MOVE ON!!! It was a JOB! Now it's over! MOVE ON!!! Go do something with your life now! Like, find another job! and if you already have one then BE THANKFUL!!!

Yes! CardioSom has seen it's better days and YES they could have done things much better to build a successful company. BUT...they did not.

Being bitter at this point is POINTLESS.

As far as LINCARE, they had the right to explore their possible investment in CardioSom if they were going to buy in or take over business. After they did their due diligence they saw that they could easily take over CardioSom's business without spending a red cent. That is smart business. Smart business that allows them to stay in business themselves. NO DME is REALLY buying any other DMEs right now. That would be foolish.

I used to work for CardioSom. I saw the writing on the wall. I left. I consider myself smart and lucky.

Good Luck to all of you caught in this whole mess. To those bitter people, seek some professional counseling or something. Pathetic!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it is very natural for the employees of Cardiosom to be angry. They are facing a major loss in their lives, and going through a grieving process, and anger is part of the grieving of their loss. They just need to make sure and turn that anger energy in to being productive and not getting stuck in a rut of self pity and anger. Keep moving forward. This too shall pass. I am a former employee also, and I understand the anger and disappointment, but you have to move forward.
    Best regards to you all!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I finally got out.....what an experience, one that I would not wish on anyone. Management in this Company is so torrible I have never worked for such a terrible boss in my whole life. Never around, collectiong a pay check and not working for it go figure.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My husband had two oxygen services in the Dallas-Fort Worth area in the past 2 1/2 years, before he passed away from lung cancer last month.

The first one was awful--old, dirty cylinders, no concentrators, slow delivery, wrong connectors and tubes, etc.

Cardiosom was our oxygen supplier for the last year, and they were very good. They supplied all the equipment we needed (concentrators) within hours, and they provided supplies by UPS next-day service. The equipment was clean, it was exactly what was needed, and the staff took the time to teach us how to use it properly.

We would recommend Cardiosom over any of the alternatives in our area.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a recent escapee from this piece-of-crap company. Does anybody know what's going on and when is it gonna close????

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can tell you that obviously Lincare pulled out of the acquisition at the last minute. Right now Cardiosom hasnt puchased equipment for over 2 months and are surviving by their recurring rental revenue. Their banks wont loan anymore money and last I heard American Home Patient just backed out and odds are the Scooter Store wont make the purchase. This company has been going down hill pretty fast and Lincare really helped the process. If I were an employee here I would RUN very fast and never look back.